Fukuda Signed Cards Dallas 2020

Little last minute add on! :wink:

18 Likes

Dope! Did you get back in line? Took me 5 hours to just get one lol.

Got this thanks to @vehicularmenace :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

Looking forward to getting mine back from @smpratte soon :blush:

2 Likes

Here are my cards! Massive thank you to @vehicularmenace and @alecpokemon for making this possible, you guys are amazing. One small mistake, but I’m honestly just thankful I was able to get these cards signed at all. Hearing all the stories about the line and the, shall we say, unpleasant attendees makes me even more grateful that I was able to get these signed.

11 Likes

Here are the ones I got done! Rayquaza i pulled back in the day and World Collection Pikachu! Fukuda was probably exhausted when he signed these because it was after the end of the last day. Interestingly, he only signed these in English despite what I heard that the English characters were difficult for him and was slowing him down on the first day.

Either way, I love it, I’m so grateful he was able to visit this side of the world. HUGE thank you to @vehicularmenace and @alecpokemon for making this happen!!

12 Likes

Yes. That was great fun. Let’s do it again next year:)

1 Like

Those are my cards under yours lol

1 Like

That bulbasaur :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here is what I was able to get signed. I requested that he draw a gold star on the Feraligatr because the art style is the same and he laughed and did it! Amazing experience, and very grateful for the guy ahead of me in line that got both my Mewtwo and Jolteon signed for me and @lapraslaughing and @jewelking for letting me have their sketch so my Lati@s could match. Also big shout out to the line buddies, @swolepoke @stibs @kay838 @vehicularmenace

20 Likes

Happy to help! Glad they look so damn amazing !

4 Likes

#linedoodz
that feraligatr is so cool

2 Likes

No lie that Feraligatr is the coolest thing I’ve seen in awhile lol

2 Likes

New to the forum so I hope this came out ok. I posted a few pics on my IG but figured I would post my signed cards in more detail. I was very lucky to have Fukuda-San sign these this weekend. First Pokemon convention for me and was very humbled to meet some great folks along the way. Humbled to be sharing this with the rest of the community :blush:

3 Likes

One of my all time favorites!

29 Likes

You and me both. :wink:

And awesome signatures everyone! Very cool to see the variation in cards and doodles. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

NUT

3 Likes

9 Likes

Dayuummmm dats niiiize

1 Like

Wasn’t able to go, but a friend helped me out and got these signed for me. Charizard I pulled myself and a Mewtwo since it is my favorite pokemon.

9 Likes