Free Horse and Pony Show Advertisment

So UnlistedLeaf decided to make a video on the most expensive eBay auctions that is still available. Guess you had a free advertisement @garyis2000, maybe someone is gonna rid you of your collection for good :wink: Also he didn’t know that @smpratte’s Illustrator was sold HUHU

I really hate this guy.
All of his Youtube is clickbait

4 Likes

To be fair to the guy, that’s basically the current state of YouTube. His videos are for his target market; which are kids and as a result are full of buzzwords, hyperbole and misinformation because hey, kids don’t fact check.

1 Like

I used to watch this guy back in the day, but now every-time I watch one of his videos I just cringe.

3 Likes

To be fair to him, he might have been making or made that video before the card sold and just assumed it was still for sale.

I would be interested to see the spike in views if Not Zelda Gilroy would be willing to share, being #1 on his video has to be huge.

#10 is his as well

The Illustrator was sold in November and the 1st ed base zard was still at the $10k range then

Yea kerchingggggggggg for Zelda :wink: jump on the htpe train…choo choo! rab unlisteds vid by the balls and make some sick bank yea? brah…!! mental…meatballs in cheese and sauce!!! and stuff hells yea!!!

1 Like

He doesn’t know whom Scott and Gary are. :man_facepalming:t2:

Good point and you’re right. Ton of views and dozens of questions. Honestly, none of those cards are for sale anyway so I would have preferred he didn’t list it on his channel cause it didn’t translate into views on my other items that I would like to sell. Maybe if it helps the hobby somehow then it’s okay:)

Yeah, I would have thought that too but he’s contacted me several times in the last two years, most recently with a link to this top ten.

The ‘hype’ guy of the hobby

Who bought the illustrator? I thought it was still in Scott’s possession

A private bidder, scott had 2

Oh wow, I never realised he had two. Some big bank right there

Post to remind me to watch later.

Too bad unlisted leaf’s audience are children, otherwise this free advertisement could have gone somewhere.

The peak of your careers @smpratte @garyis2000 for being part of an UnlistedLeaf video? :laughing:

I was about to post that video too after seeing it yesterday. Ah so much cringe…

2 Likes

It went a long ways on raising the price of that festa chu. Guess the kids crying to mommy and daddy can spill out a few hundred, just not a few hundred thousand.

ETA: Temporarily I should ad, but in the case of one listing, it would only require one person to sell.

1 Like