FourthStarTCG's Collection! (Update 1/20/24!)

Your variation of Japanese cards all look great together. I otherwise would not really be interested in them. Good job with your videos too they’re really well made and I enjoy watching 'em!

2 Likes

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH

Okay, I’m super hyped about this submission. It was a 5-day turnaround that took the full 5 days, but man was it worth it.

For those who don’t know, I’ve been looking to find a mint Japanese Salamence ex for a really long time. You might have been following my thread, www.elitefourum.com/t/looking-to-buy-japanese-salamence-ex-022-068/12819/1, but I eventually was able to find a mint one after looking really hard. Centering is terrible with this set, and finding a well-centered card is the biggest obstacle. It is the first Japanese Salamence ex graded, and it’s the first PSA 10 of course. This also means I have the only 2 graded (and PSA 10) ex cards from Japanese Dragon Frontiers.

Of course there are some sweet ass Rayquazas, I love the Play Promo and finally got my hands on a nice one. And we all know the UR Bandit Ring one. And the good old Mudkip gold star, my first PSA 10 gold star :grin:

7 Likes

WOHOO! Gold RayBae Hype!!! ;D

1 Like

Always awesome when the time and effort you put into finding a card for your collection pays off.

Congrats! :blush:

Nice video, sorry you didn’t get any holos. I watched another youtube opening and she got 0 holos as well… definitely weighed at some point by someone

@patriotsfan117 Yeah, it definitely feels good :blush: Thanks!!

@richiel1991 Yeah, they were definitely weighed in some way. The seller is selling lots of 24-25 (big red flag) on eBay. Some people who opened this got good pulls, but many of us also got jack sh*t.

2 Likes

Yeah I watched yours, TrainerTV, and Flamable Lizard none of you received Holos, but I watched the PokeCapital guy and he got a FullArt :unamused:

Yeah…Jeff definitely didn’t weigh them, but if he was accused of it, it would be hard to defend. Seeing as the only people who pulled EX/FA are the ones with the most subscribers in the network.

2 Likes

Someone else on Reddit pulled a Mega Tyranitar and another Ex I believe. I PMd the guy who sold them, and it seemed like he definitely weighed the packs…

1 Like

:open_mouth: My 50-day submission graded in a week!!!

I am super happy with this submission. A couple suprises on the bad side as usual, but way more on the good side. First off, I am really stoked that my old Japanese ex cards did so well. @soulwind should appreciate many of the cards in here, especially the Flight of Legends Articuno :blush: I can’t even begin to pick out cards to speak of individually, they’re all so amazing. I love the Japanese EX series and this submission is a fantastic way to get more into it. I’m amazed the E-series cards did so well. I picked out a few of my favorite artworks to purchase and submit (I don’t really collect E-series…yet), and all 10s! The Umbreon will look so nice in my collection. Can’t wait to have it back. And straight 10s on all by Bandit Ring cards (I pulled them all myself) which is great considering I didn’t do so hot with my Emerald Break pulls.

6 Likes

Man, I wish they’d grade my orders that quickly lol.

Good grades, pretty awesome stuff! So many 10s :grin:

1 Like

Huge congrats on the Flight of Legends Articuno! Still can’t believe you got that card at such a steal. :blush:

You are right. I really appreciate those cards. XD

2 Likes

Wow old school Japanese ex galore. I’m jealous

2 Likes

Yeah, a beautiful card at a beautiful price! :blush: The Japanese EX Series has become really fun for me to go after. A ton of the cards in this submission have POPs of 2, 3, 4, etc., it’s a nice change from the English cards and even some of the Japanese Gold Stars. I think the Mudkip I graded has a POP of like 27…

2 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Amazing returns!
I actually won a ton of Japanese exes last night on noppin for a fairly good deal! :blush:

1 Like

Sweet!! You lucky dog…I might be PMing you about those lol :blush:

1 Like

AWESOME PSA regrade results!!

All 3 of these cards were previously the nicest PSA 9s in my collection, and were submitted in the cases for regrading. I seriously doubted PSA would upgrade any of them to 10s, let alone the gold star Mewtwo, but I wanted to give it a shot. Really happy about the Darkrai as I now have both the English and Japanese FAs in PSA 10 and I don’t have to track down another mint one ever…that card was a pain.

8 Likes

Haven’t done one of these in awhile…so here are all of the recent PSA 10s I’ve added to my collection. Almost all of them come from a couple PSA submissions I did. The first scan is of my recent regrade/relabeling (the Groudon SR was 1ED but not labeled as such) and the rest are organized by era. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Dude those are such awesome cards you just got in, I am so incredibly jealous of the Japanese rocket gang strikes back cards… you have no idea lol. I’m trying to get a set of all the ex cards in 1/e myself

3 Likes