First (watermarked) youtube video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYVjEe_sS4o

On Pokemon prices… I hope I embed it correctly. Its in the ‘draw my life’ style.

6 Likes

Really in depth, easy to follow and accessible to lay people… Thats a really useful vid!

1 Like

It’s a really good video, but a few points I’d address, some of the pictures stay on the screen a bit too little for you to catch the detail (Mainly when the condition of the cards were mentioned, and the circling of damage was marked), whereas the “Sales graph” is there for way too long, as it doesn’t present any useable information. Also I noticed you said there was only 3 different variations on base set, where there are 4, considering you’re going into such depth, it could have been possible to show that too, as the 4th print usually fetches more than unlimited. Love the way you introduce the cards and their value, but maybe mentioning that the bulk cards really are not worth much at all could be useful, so people don’t suddenly think their unlimited base set Bill trainer is worth $150.

(Sorry if I sound like I’m only critiquing, I’m just trying to bring up points that might be helpful in the future)

Other than that, it’s extremely informative, and I’ll probably use it to link to, if people need a quick introduction - one last thing, if possible, remove the watermarks, it drew my attention a way a little throughout the video, but I’m sure you know that already ^^’

1 Like

Yes. There were pages I couldn’t read fast enough.

1 Like

Hey, yea i agree on all points you raised and should have spent a little extra time making the video. I made 2 grammar errors too which I should have fixed.

Wish i could remove the watermarks, but the software is so expensive and I’m not sure how many vids I can make with the software.

Thanks for watching and the feedback!

Were the errors ‘too’ instead of ‘to’ and missing a comma in one sentence?

1 Like

Yeah too instead of to and you instead of your. I might have missed a comma too.

Same issues as above. Great video, but slow it down and check for grammatical errors.

1 Like

How much time did it take you to create it?

Like 3-4 hours seeing as I had no idea what I was doing :joy:

If I was to make another I could do it in half the time.

Edit: thank you for watching btw :blush:

1 Like