Favorite Pokemon Head-Sketch by Arita

With Mitsuhiro Arita holding a couple signing events in the near future, I’ve been thinking of the coolest Pokémon head-sketches he’s ever done.
Obviously the most iconic is Charizard, but I was curious to hear what your favorite one is? There are so many other Pokémon that I think would be so cool to get signed (Clefable, Dark Blastoise, etc…) Also, does anyone know if he specializes in only a few cards that he will sketch? Or can you literally bring any card illustrated by him?

A couple of my favorites:

2 Likes

Just picked up a few and I think this one has to be my favorite :blush:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’d like to get one of my favorite card

3 Likes

Best gameboy starter, and best art of the 3 base starters, specially in shadoless, I love the red flower and green holo background.

@papafrankgod,

Right on…:blush:

2 Likes

Here’s my Eevee that I got done a few years back. Obviously it’s my favorite! Also to answer your question, the year I got this signed, 2018 at Dallas Regionals, you could get 10 cards signed and 1 sketch. He was definitely sketching whatever Pokemon you brought him, I remember seeing a Delta Species Gardevoir that looked really good.

3 Likes

I would like yo ask a question here, how much value does a head Arita sign adds to the card? For a Base 1st ed holo. I know its a hard question, but an overall answer is ok

3 Likes