Favorite Cards Showing Pokemon In Water

Chinchou is another Pokemon I’m less familiar with. They have some stellar cards that fit the theme!

1 Like

The artist Sachiko Adachi has an interesting style and a few Pokemon that fit the theme:

4 Likes

Couple of my subnautical faves. Both from Aquapolis

9 Likes

Love her style, especially her Heracross from HGSS.

4 Likes

More arts and crafts with Asako Ito’s crochet!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for sharing! I placed my first Ebay order for this collection and kept it less than $80. I focused on water types since I enjoy the aesthetic of cards of the same background color together. This mini/side collection gives me space to appreciate new Pokemon and eras. I’m also intending it to be affordable and fun as a break from the Umbreon/Eeveelutions chasing I do for my main collection.

I already have a Shining Magikarp from the 25th Anniversary set that will fit nicely with the others.

6 Likes

Don’t think I’ve seen these two on here

2 Likes

Some good picks!

That Kabutops is so fascinating, eerie and intimidating!

4 Likes

Not exactly in water, but…

5 Likes

Another pick from my existing collection!

Unified Minds

6 Likes

gotta give a shout out to my favorite delta artwork

3 Likes

A few more non water types:

5 Likes

Wow, very surprised most of us missed base Dragonair! Good call!

5 Likes

Yeah that’s what I was thinking as well. Not in the first 3 posts, unthinkable. :rofl:

2 Likes

I went through my bulk and found a couple more I liked. Most are from artists I’m already a fan of. I like that the Feebas references its location in Sword and Shield which is hard to forget if you were trying to catch one.

4 Likes

If you’re putting together an ocean themed binder you should get these Ampharos cards (HGSS base + Steam Siege).

1 Like

Had to snap a picture of a card that arrived today. The realistic water detail in the background is jaw dropping. I didn’t pick up on it in the online gallery or the Ebay listing. Gets me excited for what else I might find in the depths!

2 Likes

download

Unfortunate it’s only available as a jumbo card though :face_exhaling:

5 Likes