Favorite Cards Showing Pokemon In Water

I’m putting together a small collection of cards with art I love where the Pokemon is in water. Two of my favorites so far are the Skyridge Snorlax and Expedition Feraligatr.

Please share your favorite cards with Pokemon in water! I’m also interested in seeing Pokemon near water, on boats or other nautical themes.

14 Likes

This is one of my absolute favorite that has Greninja

6 Likes

Some of my favorites :smiley:

9 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

Cheers!

14 Likes

Greninja looks so cool in this one! Gyarados does too, but it feels extra special to have a good Greninja card.

Vaporeon has some of the best ones! Love that the Sword and Shield promo showcases a whole underwater ecosystem.

Such a classic! Can’t forget it.

Thanks for sharing! One my goals for this collection was to expose myself to new Pokemon since I’m mainly a species collector.

3 Likes

Some water Pokemon cards I really like:

Lapras Southern Islands

And then for nautical themes, I also am a huge fan of the entire Yokohama Pokemon Center “Sailor Pikachu” promo cards! From my PC:

13 Likes

Here are some of my favorites.
OctilleryNeoRevelation34

Ursaring__110_144__Skyridge

natta_psyduck_promo

15 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

You’re welcome. That’s Clemperl from Eevee Heroes btw. I should have probably put that in the original post!

Two more I love!

Lumineon from Crown Zenith
Omanyte from Vending

12 Likes

3 Likes

Screenshot_20230125-170716-911

This is probably my favorite because it looks like Vaporeon is swimming in milk instead of water

4 Likes

Some of my favourites that feature water, but the Pokémon doesn’t necessarily belong there:

11 Likes

Kizuki’s Lineless Art Style is awesome …

1 Like

Two of my favorite cards of all time

7 Likes

These are some of my personal favorites that have a water theme.

4 Likes

7 Likes