Espeon & now Venusaur Collection (plus The Odd foreign card)

My Baby came today

Also have around 4-6 other espeons, the collection is up and running, I aim to complete all the english ones within the next few months then I will start with other languages ,I Already have two of the Japanese ones ,so that’s good;P
May be purchasing another one off another user here soon ,we’ll see;P
good luck me xD

1 Like

Oh yea not all of the others are graded yet, that will probably happen next month!

I’m excited to see your collection grow! I love collections like this, though I might be a bit biased :wink:

Me too ,Unique aswell, I hope…

Never settle for anything less than a 10 :wink:

will have one coming with a 9, sadly but not too disapointeddd happy this is a 10, I love it

PSA 10 pl0x

;D great eh

Best of luck with it.

www.ebay.com/itm/POKEMON-CARD-2005-EX-UNSEEN-FORCES-ESPEON-ex-041-106-HOLO-NEAR-MINT-JAPANESE-/121284210274?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c3d1a2e62

This looks fantastic!

Do you plan to have all of your Espeon cards graded?

eventually, yea

THANK you I’m gonna be on that for sure

I can’t even get an offer on my PSA 9 copy that meets that.

Reliable seller I’ve brought from him a little, but he does get prices above other BIN on eBay which I just don’t get

Hey, I just messaged that user!

Orihime56 is a good seller. He is one of the few that are on my favorite sellers lists because his cards are always as described and generally auction-style so you get a price better than the BIN listings. But you are right about the Pikachu FA, that price is ridiculous.

1 Like

I suspect he prays to Lord Helix for a good harvest.

That or he has a dedicated fan base, as was mentioned before.

1 Like

well I have to hope no one is gonna snipe that card;D

Might be related to offering worldwide shipping.

I think he’s a great seller. All you need to see is the background behind the card and you know who’s auction you have :blush: I like him because he always puts everything up at .99ct regardless how much a card is worth.