Eevee d edition error

why?

4 Likes

Interested to know what PFM thinks?

3 Likes

I think $850 could buy you some of the best cards in the hobby and it would be a shame to spend it on an error card that’s 4/10 on both the interesting scale and condition scale.
Since I’m always right and SMP is usually right, he’ll probably agree :wink:

3 Likes

Interested to know what jakew1992 thinks?

Meh

1 Like

He recently made a video on this type of stuff

www.patreon.com/smpratte

3 Likes

Pretty cool to see new error variants on these 20 year old cards that have already been searched over with a fine toothed comb.

I could see a collector who wants every version of the Eevee picking this card up. Would add a unique piece to a collection. It’s not worth $850 to most people, but it could be worth that price to someone.

There are LOTS of fantastic cards available for $850, so it would make for a tough purchase to pick up an unverified error from a random ebay listing.

Here’s the stamp up close. Looks more like an “01” rather than a “d”.

External Media

6 Likes

lol.

why?

3 Likes

Looks more like the profile of a nude very elderly lady.

1 Like

To me, that screams scam. Even if the card is legit.

Wouldn’t care if anyone bought it for listed price, but it seems to me that not even the seller thinks that’s a realistic price.

Your opinion doesn’t warrant screaming wolf.

1 Like

imgur.com/a/hMPl0wP

Have a copy as well. Super damaged but I figured I’d have it graded anyway. Any additional info would be great to hear.

2 Likes

I think if we start calling it nip slip Eevee it might get the asking price.

1 Like

I have a psa 10 and a psa 9 of this card🙂

Hey @mark1963, just a reminder that bumping threads with a last post of over two months ago without providing new or relevant information is against the rules.

2 Likes