Looking for Eevee Scramble #19

m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Eevee_(Pokémon_Scramble_19)
Long shot but I have an Eevee collection to complete!

**Fine my offer is at least $300! Of course a seller can go UP or down :sunglasses: please give me your real pricepoint!!! This offer is not meant to lowball anyone, it is just to satisfy a rule. I am aware this card is probably worth way more! This amount is a random amount I gotta pay for my kids girl scout camp. It no way reflects my ability to pay a higher amount so don’t be afraid to tell me what your selling your Eevee Scramble #19 card for!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes
Not sure if you are aware, but this card is extremely rare, only seen a few copies surface, and I'm fairly certain it will cost 4 figures.

It just depends on how much someone is willing to sell it for. Not just about the legend or scarcity of the card. So I’m hoping one pops up!

1.5 Million yen is the price for the only listed copy.

1 Like

Hey @rustedharmony , just a kind reminder that all buy threads require a price. Perhaps if you put a price on what you mean by “reasonable” prices then it may fish a copy out.

Otherwise, what the other members say is true. There’s a copy listed previously available on yahoo japan, for 1.5 million yen, which you can see here: page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n267991667 However, the listing has expired but I do see it relisted from time to time.

While you do make a good point that the price is pretty much what a collector is willing to sell the card for, supply/demand does affect the card, and this card has a well known popular status in which many collectors strive to get. This is not just a rare card, but a card that rarely pops up on the market with many buyers being interested:
www.elitefourum.com/t/looking-for-a-melee-pokemon-scramble-eevee/13135/1
www.elitefourum.com/t/whats-it-worth-mewtwo-melee-scramble-japanese-rumble-card/12953/1

Also from the top of my head, I do remember this card being sold in the four figure range in the past. Hope this helps!

As far as I know only one copy of this card has ever sold which graded psa 10. The only other copy I’ve seen surface is from the same seller (the one posted here listed at an obscene price in yj)

Good luck!

1 Like

1.5 M yen… Good to know :blush: I’ll save the link for the future. When the time comes, I might need help translation the site :laughing:

Alternatively, if you need the auction pages in English along with a middleman to whichever country you choose, you can choose to use Buyee, which is affiliated with Yahoo Japan directly. They are pricey compared to other middleman websites, but they do a full translation pretty much and they make it extremely easy to browse the website. Don’t forget their fees though!

Below is the same page but translated in English for you by buyee:

buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/n267991667

If the time comes where you want to have an excellent middleman service with minimized risk on buy it now items on Yahoo japan, alternatively you can message @japanime :blush:

Just to be clear, that’s what its listed at. Not technically what its worth, especially with such a shaky and undocumented release.

As already mentioned please state how much you are willing to pay as per the rules.

2 Likes

If it’s a sellers market, what I’m willing to pay is a moot point. And what if someone is only selling something for $1000 (not this card) but since you offer $1,500 then they jump the price to $1,500 because the post becomes like a promise bid. If I like a price I find someone is selling then I’ll buy it.

I’m willing to pay Ditto what they are selling it for if I’m able to spend that kind of money in the future. Since the card is rare, I can’t put a price on something that could randomly fall in my path. I don’t want to detour offers or up any bids if they had a price in mind 1st. Putting a potentially higher price will just turn into a written contract of how much I’m willing to pay if the buyer had another price point. Ex: if I offer one amount, it depends if I get the sale in 1 year, 3 months, 6 months, whatever time in my life id be willing/able to match their price or not. That doesn’t make me a risky buyer, just realistic. :grin:

that’s besides the point though, this forum has rules and one of them is that in BUY threads, your post needs to include a price of what you’re offering monetary wise :blush: You were also already asked by one of the mods to do this.

2 Likes

I don’t see how it’s productive to demand an offer price from the OP. Unless someone knows of another available copy, there are literally 2 out there. One won’t be for sale anytime soon and the other one is already listed. Neither are owned by forum members. Enforcing an offer price will not change anything.

I’m not a mod though so my judgment doesn’t really mean anything. It’s just funny to me since the rule made to keep people from wasting time on lowballers and in here I just see people wasting time trying to enforce the rule.

3 Likes

The value is anywhere between the cardstock it was made from to “the guy needs a new car asap so he’s pricing it for $18,000”… idk!!! The Eevee Fan Club card is going for $3,000 on ebay. Some say it’s worth $5000+ so how do I know if this Scramble card is worth more or less??? I don’t know what a proper “offer” is without being taken advantage of it I guess too high?

Sorry man, you’re gonna have to put some money on the table. Nobody is going to get you this card unless you have some serious cash. You really don’t have to fear overpaying on a card that really doesn’t have much of an established value.

I never said I’m wasn’t willing to pay a high amount. I just wish I knew what the rate was! Or what someone was selling it for! Giving a random number doesn’t do me any good… especially if a card doesn’t show up for 1 months or 5 years!? Lol y’all want an offer now, next you’ll want to see my saving account to prove I have it! Or a pic of me holding the cash with a timestamp lol :rofl:

Best of luck!:blush:

It’s forum rules, not a personal attack on you. Everyone has to follow them.

Suggest you do also, if not it will get locked/deleted.

Thanks I hope I find a seller! My massive Eevee only card collection will be 98% complete without it! :grin:
**Fine my offer is at least $300! Of course a seller can go UP or down :sunglasses: please give me your real pricepoint!!! This offer is not meant to lowball anyone, it is just to satisfy a rule. I am aware this card is probably worth way more! This amount is a random amount I gotta pay for my kids girl scout camp. It no way reflects my ability to pay a higher amount so don’t be afraid to tell me what your selling your Eevee Scramble #19 card for!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I mean its release is sketchy and how it was authenticated is questionable. If you want one you will need to throw down a lot more cash. Ideally I would never pay $300 for a sketch polygon looking Eevee but if you feel strongly that’s your thing.

1 Like