Ebay scam artist

That has happened on eBay a couple times that I’ve seen. Can possibly be attributed to someone hacking a now infrequently used eBay account that used to be legit. Or someone just saw the dark side…

Happened to me. I tried to buy a Championship Arena from a seller who had about 200 positive feedback, then bam, started scamming.

I was a sad Skins for a while after that T_T

Where did you buy it?
You can usually get your money back with eBay right?
If you use ‘informal’ ways, there’s always a bit more risk.
I know how you feel though, I once bought yu-gi-oh cards on a Dutch site and got Spanish cards because I didn’t specify I wanted English ones.
In the yu-gi-oh world, it’s pretty common to want English cards and the seller never said he had cards in other languages.
But they maintain a “don’t ask, don’t care” policy on that forum, which sounds like a glorified scamming method to me.

I have been scammed before over Ebay, but I usually end up winning. Although one time, I sent out a $10 card and the buyer said the card was in awful condition, so they requested a refund. I said I’d refund them if they returned the card. Well, they opened an ebay case and put that they wanted a full refund and the item, and they won so I lost $10 and on top of that THEY LEFT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!

I think if there is one thing that Ebay needs to change is that negative feedback crap. Although I think I saw something on there that lets you challenge negative feedbacks. Is this existent?

I brought it from E-bay, yes, and yes I did get my money back once I opened a dispute. But tbh I wanted the card more than my money back :slightly_frowning_face:

Of course, otherwise you wouldn’t have bought it! :wink:
Oh well, at least you were able to get your money back and maybe you’ll find the card another time.

Yeah, I feel that way a lot too. I bought the card for a reason, so give me my card and take my money >: O

WOW, how is that possible?!
I have a 14-day return policy on eBay, didn’t make use of it yet.
But if a buyer wants his/her money back, they better send the item back and it better be in the same condition that it was before! :open_mouth:
They basically scammed you and eBay helped them.

never traded on the gym and i rarely go on there at all maybe few times in a week i just go to check on topics.im more on the youtube end and that same thing happened to people someone was trusted like crazy and at the end of the run scammed people out of cards very sad indeed.