Ebay scam artist

Maybe he was going to scam but changed his mind.
He only has feedback for buying, so the 100% doesn’t really mean anything.
Or maybe he was hoping that people wouldn’t ask for a refund or something…?
I don’t know, at least you got the refund. :stuck_out_tongue:

haha true, what a weirdo. I live in australia so if i knew where he lived i’d belt the shit out of him.
he once tried purchasing some holo’s of me, but never paid. i should have left neg feedback :@
whatsup laatst do you have mint condition 1st edition base set holo’s?
after a gyarados and hitmonchan… :wink:

everyone on this site are elite, genuine, polite collector’s, people like you eric push our buttons.
GET OUT! and STAY OUT.

also a note to all collectors. seller; baddayako is a scam artist from phillipines.

Just as an fyi from personal experience 98.999% of sellers from Philippines (for pokemon at least) are a sham. Sounds like a bad generalisation but I’ve seen it dozens of times. They frequently sell sealed booster boxes, they always put their name on a little card in the description that’s how you know. In their listing they’ll say something like “shipping will take 45days or more but I your item hasn’t arrived after 45 days are up then you will get a full refund” then they disappear. Some have feedback (purchased feedback) others have 0. EBay usually refunds you if you’re on the ball however many fall prey to these. Bad people.

thanks for the tip cbd.
i noticed you have that clefairy psa8 error up. whats your best price for it off ebay.
(please dont ask me what my best offer is lol) send me an inbox :blush:

A Saudi Arabian (15 year old shithead (I creeped him on fb after :stuck_out_tongue:)) tried and almost succeeded in conning me out of a grand a couple years back. Not trying to be racist but just be careful or anything that isn’t in Europe, North America, Japan and Australia you know.

Why didn’t you leave negative feedback then?
Always leave negative if they deserve it.
And sadly I do not own any 1st edition base cards.
Well, only a Machamp I think.

How about this one?

www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Japanese-Mew-Pokemon-Card-/251073013397?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a751e2695

Ahh the Japanese error? Hmm well, first why does the copyright say 1999-2000, second, the boarder is thicker, third, NINTENDO is spelled correctly!! and finally, it is English!

BIN at $70.00 for a $3 English card …either someone is completely oblivious or they are scamming. :angry:

They must think that Japanese writing is hieroglyphics… As it couldn’t possibly be an English card. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s simply not possible to write in a language other then your own, of course.

Ffffffff--------

Why I outta…

I put up with enough morons when I was trying to find my own set of ancient Mews. I hate sellers like this >_<

(Also MK, you’re at 666 posts :stuck_out_tongue: )

Ugh…why can’t people just get it right :-\

Hahaha oh no that needs to change! Ahhh 667 that’s better.

look at this 1 feedback chinese scam artist using stock photo’s from toywiz on his auction. ohhh they are totally legit! haha, poor people who bid on these :slightly_frowning_face:

www.ebay.com/sch/redvictory2012/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

just emailed the chinese guy asking for photo’s of the booster boxes lol, cant wait to see how he responds.

I would love to see the photos as well! Haha.

Probably more toywiz photos…

WTF the ruby sapphire box sold for $360 ish :confused:

and the guys feedback went down from 1 to 0 because he has already scammed in the past and people still kept bidding -.-

people are very easy to fool especially when its online or somewhere like ebay thats why I only bid if the seller is already trusted or has some feedback already

Hrm, I don’t know if you are on the gym, I’m sure you are…
There is a user there, who had over 100 POSITTIVE references, and then all of the sudden, starts scamming people? :confused: