eBay Garbage

This whole situation feels yucky. I hope that you two can work it out. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I appreciate/accept your apology and I have no ill will toward you. I think you learned a lesson and that is the most important thing. I don’t want any fellow collector to have to take a huge loss, especially ones that are dedicated enough to be E4 users, and double especially a fellow Oddish collector.

I recommend that you sell your Oddish collection off in pieces, you could sell the Stitch Touch card alone for more than I paid for the entire set and that card is actually the reason I bid on it lol. It will be hard to make money back on it but unfortunately the demand for an entire Oddish collection is pretty much nonexistent. Those who collect Oddish already have the bulk of them because they’re so cheap and buyers would be looking to get a few cards at a time that they’re missing :slight_smile:

Again I appreciate your apology and your taking the time to make things right. I wish you the best in your future endeavors and hope that you’re able to get the money you’re looking for so you can go on an enjoyable trip with your family :innocent:

28 Likes

That’s nice

3 Likes

Wishing you the best as well. Thanks for being incredibly decent throughout this ordeal. <3

1 Like

Is this the threads first #found-connection?

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to swing by and post, and good luck taking the trip with your family!

1 Like

The Dan & Josh saga was an emotional rollercoaster. Loved the ending, not enough happy endings these days. 10/10

8 Likes

Heads up for ebay seller “retro-powaa”.
They seem to have alot of issues regarding orders not being fulfilled.
In january I won an auction for a couple of pre release items that were planned to be sent out in march, instead I recieve a message stating they will not be able to fulfill my order and thus cancelled it.
It happens to be so that the products have now increased 2,5x in price and the same story is being retold by hundreds of recent feedbacks.
They have dropped from 99% positive feedback down to 86% in just 2 days.
Big shop so something fishy is going on.
Shop is currently closed until april…

3 Likes

Dang that’s the worst I’ve heard

One way to wreck your own business. Just had a good look through all the feedback.

1 Like

Unfortunately, looks like the store is MIA or FUBAR. I’ve seen this before. a Japanese seller and a SoCal seller that I absolutely LOVED went totally silent, their feedback and fulfillment dropped like a rock for no apparent reason. Things happen, and all we can do is hope the best for them. :cry:

edit: This DOES suck for everyone who purchased, and I’m not saying you shouldn’t feel angry. I’m just saying that it sucks all around.

Just checked out all the negative feedback. What a disaster! I’d hate to be one of the guys who paid like €600 for booster boxes, only to have the seller cancel after 2 to 3 MONTHS…

5 Likes

What’s interesting is that those violet boxes are now ~3x in price, just like the pokemon center ETB’s I won at auction 2 months ago. The seller stated they couldn’t deliver due to ”unforeseen reasons” yet they relisted the same items for updated prices.
I think this is a result of greed, and it’s catching up to them.

3 Likes

The negotiator

11 Likes

Master at work.

8 Likes

I recently received a notification today that the post office returned an order that was placed in January because the customer didn’t pick it up in the allocated time.

I messaged the seller and he gave a vague, been busy reason.

The return is currently on it’s way, however, they decided to ship the card back w/ tracked shipping, charge a processing fee, and charged me back import fees since I live in Canada. Total cost to have this returned is $18.30 CAD. The card I sold was a Dedenne GX shipped in a PWE for a total of $3 CAD all in.

Do I even refund the order? What would you guys do?

If it’s only $3, just refund the order and block. You’re going to have to pay the annoying fees anyway, so another $3 on top of that won’t be a huge deal. Better that than the headache of potentially having to deal with any shenanigans on his end.

4 Likes

Sometimes I try to buy Japanese cards before their price stabilizes. Had a couple instances where sellers “shipped” but item never arrived. I understand “go buy from other seller” if you lowball offer, but if they have a buy it now price they should honor it….

This time I bought 10x AR magikarp before it splashed to its current price. Figured all was well when I received tracking number. Then I received this…,

…wait. What?
It sounds to me like they just screwed up and sent only ‘1’, and then realized there was a second digit. Am I misunderstanding?

3 Likes

This one just seems like an honest mistake they are quickly correcting, to me.

9 Likes