eBay Garbage

Never ship to a different address, doesn’t matter what story buyer has or if they say they added the address to ebay.

It’s also unfair to ask the seller to send to a different address. It’s like saying ‘Hey, mail me the card and I’ll decide whether or not to pay you when it shows up’

Look, this was a one time scenario give I was moving and my move date got unexpectedly moved up by a few weeks. The seller agreed to it and was fine with it. And it was the new address on my ebay account which I changed as soon as I knew I was actually moving. People move and you need to change your address and this was the one card that was bought before I moved but shipped after. If he didn’t want to ship it to the new place he could have said no. And the card was already paid for.

Please don’t summon fourthstar and get this thread locked you two.

I’m not suggesting that you are trying to scam anyone, I’m just letting you know about this common scam so you don’t fall victim to it.

I assume that if you knew about that scam you wouldn’t be trying to get packages sent to different addresses, because it looks REALLY suspect

Alright well under the circumstances of just having moved, what do you do to get the package delivered to your new address? Is it simply automatically changed to the new address (if you’ve changed it on your account) on new purchases but not old purchases after the address change in which case anything you bought before simply needs to be cancelled?

Correct.

I assume you opened an ebay return? Sorry If I come across as a prick, I am actually concerned and want to see you get your money back.

If it was up to me you would get 100$ back for time and suffering.

My only piece of advice is don’t leave this guy negative feedback. Everyone can see when you leave negative feedback and sellers won’t want to deal with you if they see you leaving too many negatives.

So it’s best to save your negs for when they are really truly deserved. What happens if the next ebay seller sends you a brick in the mail? Do you really want to leave back to back negatives? People can see that and won’t sell to you

Yea its fine. The address thing wasn’t a big concern of mine it was just all the little things added up to a headache of an issue for this card. Yea the seller accepted the return no problem which is all I ask for as people can overlook mistakes. It’s the ones that fight tooth and nail on a return for a clearly damaged card described as nm or mint that get negative feedback.

Free used stuffed toys! Just what I wanted…

1 Like

I dunno if that qualifies as garbage

New thread idea. Ebay eccentricity

1 Like

He’s not sending you the plushes because you wanted them…he’s using them as packing material. I don’t see how this is garbage.

2 Likes

When it has arrived you can post it here: www.elitefourum.com/t/pictures-of-crazy-ways-received-cards-have-been-packaged/28733/1 :blush:

But overall it’s better than no package material tbh, and they even gave you a heads up in this message. I personally wouldn’t mind tbh (unless the stuffed animal arrives in a very questionable state, haha).

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

Instead of shipping the next day he used dolls hahahahaha

This is historical

Hahaha this thread makes me lol. Thank you

www.ebay.com/itm/PSA-9-Banette-Ex-Holo-Rare-Ex-Legend-Maker-2006-Pokemon-Card-85/313286930196

This has to be the worst PSA 9 I’ve ever seen lol. Looks like a 7 on a good day…

Someone selling a 9 this weak should really mention it in the description, IMO.

At least it wasn’t followed up with “POTENTIAL PSA 11? REGRADE???”

1 Like

Haha this made my day. Thanks for sharing, I hope everything arrives safely.

I don’t actually think it’s that bad. Not sure if it’s whitening on the bottom corners or just the corners of the card?

1 Like

I agree. That’s nothing compared to the PSA 8 Absol ex I have listed…

1 Like

www.ebay.com/itm/PSA-10-1ST-EDITION-ROCKETS-MEWTWO-HOLO-GEM-MINT-2000-GYM-CHALLENGE-POKEMON-CARD/373314107354

The title and picture tell two very different stories.

2 Likes