E4 Signature Exchange 2026 Results Thread 📜 ✍️

Hello E4,

Welcome back to another recap for this year’s E4 Signature Exchange!

Man, 4 years already? Seems like just yesterday putting together the ideas for how the hell logistics was going to work on our very first event back in 2023. Now here we are years later with 4 binders filled already on my shelf filled with memories and passion.

I know I say it every year, but truly, I look forward to this every year and this was yet another amazing year with everyone involved! I find it so fascinating and rewarding looking onto my shelf of previous year’s signature exchanges and going through them one by one reminiscing stories of users on this forum and their submitted cards. By flipping through these pages, I don’t just see scribbles on a Pokemon cards, but memories and cherished relationships forged by exciting and challenging times alike through life. Like peering through a window into each of our own unique collecting spheres owning a piece of everyone’s passion neatly placed in a 2x2 binder page.

For those wondering to be apart of the event next year, I will take from @smpratte 's playbook:

For how much I get from this event compared to how much it costs to be apart of it,
I will give it a :drop_of_blood: bleeding :drop_of_blood: “under-rated”.

The amount of time and effort people put into this event is truly astonishing…
From @viridian 's astonishing and skillfully made Magic/Pokemon illustrations that puts Pokemon in the art style of a Magic card, to the adorable additions @Silphnaut 's niece/nephew. Whole sale, everyone knocked it out of the park this year and I couldn’t be more excited for the future.

For those who don’t know, this year was the fourth year for the E4 Signature Exchange Event This event helps to bring together the E4 community as well as, at the same time, help raise funds for E4 to promote the continued operation of this free information (and AI Scraping) hub for all things Pokemon collecting.

Some stats of the Signature Exchange Event this Year:

  • A total count of 44 participants this year.
  • A total of 2,024 cards were signed and sent around the world this year.
  • After Shipping Costs, a total of $726.75 was raised for the continued financial support of E4.

Lessons Learned:
This year, we had a few people wanting to participate but did not react to the poll on the interest post. Going forward, I will be more specific on the interest post so everyone is made aware that to participate, they must vote on the poll.

For those wanting to see some of the awesome signature cards, see this video I put together about the event!

The E4 Signature Exchange 2026 - Mom, it’s not a phase!

For all Participants in this year’s event:
THIS is the place to talk about and react to the cards you received or sent out. We will be closing the private chat and be moving everything over here.

For those who haven’t received their cards yet, this is a :warning: warning :warning: don’t read this thread if you don’t want any spoilers.

And with that in mind:
Here are but a few cards we received this year: (Blurred)

Thank you all again for being apart of this event every year! You all are what makes E4 a VERY Special place :heart_decoration:

The next Signature Exchange for 2027 will open up next February :spiral_calendar:
Mark your calendars!

And that’s a WRAP! :burrito:

24 Likes

The cards i received were fantastic! I am super happy with the results.

I’ve tucked them away in a special binder where i hope to add more in the coming years.

Here are the cards I received!

For my sub i decided to draw a different Raichu artwork for each person (one of my favourite Pokémon), on Base Set reprints (XY-Evolutions).

Each card includes a Raichu’s set number at the top, so searching Google for “Raichu (set number)” will show which card I used.

Thanks to everyone for taking part and going above and beyond with the personalized cards and signatures!

Also big thanks to the organisers. It is much appreciated.

See you again next year!

18 Likes

Thank you so much everyone, this was such a great experience! I love all of the cards, I’ll highlight a few here that are extra special and Slowtacular:

@lyleberr that cutout is amazing!!
@crindy I love your pointillism artwork
@implode beautiful Skiploom Slowpoke crossover :handshake:
@KantoHustle very cute Slowpoke drawing :smiley:
@Silphnaut I am in awe at Skipoke, truly an incredible creation, thank you
@viridian they’re on the beach! I love it!!
@pfm slopunny will be in my brain forever now
@Professor_Broke the holofoil with the Slowpoke art looks awesome

Thank you to everyone for such a fun time! :heart:

19 Likes

this was such an amazing experience!!! thanks to slade and pfm for making it happen, and to everyone else for contributing your time :slight_smile: i settled on a binder layout that i’m rlly pleased with, i will treasure these forever!!

18 Likes

Oh my goodness @nults, custom cards with pokemon snap images? Very cool

4 Likes

This is my third time participating and like usual, I wanted to write a little thank you to everyone who took time out of their busy lives to participate. I have sorted these cards by E4 join date and will break this post up by binder page.

First up, I always like to see what @Slade slips in as a bonus each Signature Exchange. This year it’s a custom Akabane business card. I’ve already used this to reach out to Akabane to see if he offers any discount printing which I could use for next year’s Signature exchange. Thank you for managing the event every year and for slipping in this bonus.

  • @smpratte One great thing about the Exchange is I know I’m always going to get at least one awesome Komiya artwork from you. It’s an amazing artwork you’ve chosen this year.
  • @pfm Thank you for your patience and help this year when my cards got returned to sender. I know it would have been a massive pain. And thank you for the eFour lanyard and pin. Your Slopunny makes me laugh. Especially its demented front legs and roughly 50 whiskers.
  • @Quuador Thank you for taking the time to customise a card for me. An awesome Muk artwork.
  • @mthursty I love the Kadabra and also thank you so much for taking the time to send me a little clipping of Alolan Muk. I found it really interesting.
  • @genosha My very own Gold Star. It’s awesome and Bulbasaur is such a happy little guy.
  • @zubat The pinks, blues and purples look so good together. I really like your little Zubat artwork too.
  • @viridian Thank you for drawing a Mew just for me. It fits so perfectly into the MTG landscape.
  • @lamplamp Having a PokĂ©mon evolve was such a fantastic idea. Amazing work. I love it.
  • @lookaclara I always look forward to your cards. They are so beautiful. Absolutely stunning.
  • @mossdeep You always have one of the coolest signatures. The mini Metagross is perhaps the tiniest artwork on this year’s Exchange.

  • @traineramy I love the reverse-holo and the golden glasses are awesome.
  • @A.P.Speeze Another limited edition A.P.Speeze for my binder. Always a highlight. Thank you.
  • @mrbubbles I really love promos so this tickled my fancy. And you artwork is so crisp.
  • @thatpikachuguy Gotta love a limited edition, which is numbered. And I love the contrast between the yellow background and red pen you used.
  • @mrpandachum I love the little doodle you drew. It would have taken ages to do that for every card and I love it.
  • @pikachutcg Wow I can’t believe you drew a Raichu on each card. That’s commitment and I love the one you chose to draw.
  • @xileets It’s awesome to see something different. I don’t know how you did the eyes on this Abra but it’s really cool.
  • @lyleberr Thank you for making a custom card with one of my favourite PokĂ©mon. I really love that you can see both Muk’s head and the Team Rocket grunt. This would have take so long and it’s really appreciated.
  • @nults Your idea to custom print your own Snap card with an eFour back is next level. I’m blown away by this. Thank you.
  • @implode Thank you for taking time to pick a Mew card for me and also draw Muk. I immediately knew it was Muk and it looks amazing.
  • @Throwingknifekiller I love this card. Thank you for picking my favourite PokĂ©mon and taking the time to customise the card for me.
  • @TheMarillFoundation This card is so cute and your drawing is adorable. Thank you.

  • @bash2112 You picked an amazing card to sign. 10/10 artwork.
  • @davie This is the best Bidoof artwork I have ever seen. I love it!
  • @eevee This is such a cool idea to transform other PokĂ©mon into Eevee. And I really love you have an eFour stamp. That’s really cool.
  • @Slade Thank you for the sexy monkey :wink: I also really love watching your Signature Exchange video each year and I appreciate all of the effort you put in to organise this fantastic event.
  • @E-Unit Another beautiful Abra from E-Unit for my binder. You have excellent taste in cards.
  • @Rattlesnake This is such a cool card. Amazing Nishida artwork and your signature looks fantastic on it.
  • @Mr.Garrison I love the little doodle. I feel like this epitomises the less is more philosophy and I find it really aesthetically pleasing.
  • @D3F14NC3 My card. I had a bit of trouble this year. My original shipment of cards was accidentally returned to sender so I had one night to quickly re-sign a bunch of cards and FedEx them to PFM. But I still had enough time to put some angry eyebrows on each card to make them slightly unique.
  • @Pkmnhawaii_collector I love the surfing Pikachu and the holographic water energy is the perfect canvas. It’s awesome.
  • @dazaisdead The holo pattern on this card is so cool and I love that your pen colour perfectly matches the Chansey.
  • @JimTrainer I love this card. The holo pattern is really pretty and I also love that it is numbered.
  • @Silphnaut I am blown away by this card. My own custom full art Mew. Please thank Ari for me. It’s amazing.

  • @slowqueen My own custom Slowpoke from none other than the Queen themselves. Thank you. Your drawing is really cute too.
  • @KantoHustle I love promos and I have a particular fondness for EB Games ones as that store was a big part of my childhood in Australia. The custom Mew is amazing and it was a great idea to cutout the drawing to add it to the card.
  • @sableguy The way you have done the gems really adds to the card and matches the artwork perfectly.
  • @giselle I love the golden drawings and the 30th logo. Your signature is really pretty too.
  • @crindy Thank you for my custom Mew drawing. It’s beautiful. I also really love your card choice and the holo pattern it has.
  • @cherry This is the coolest Psyduck around. It’s looking pretty chill on that beach and is giving me good vibes.
  • @Parrotdox I love how you have made the card look shiny with the little black stars. Your outlining skills are next level. You have a really steady hand.
  • @Professor_Broke This is an amazing idea. The drawing on the silver backdrop is so slick. Thank you for my custom Mew. I love it!

Thank you all for participating and making this forum one of the nicest corners of the internet :heart:

26 Likes

Wow what a write up. Thank you for another great year of sigs!

2 Likes

Here are the cards I got from this years signature exchange! What a fantastic year this one has been! Absolutely love them all! Everyone did a great job!! Looking forward to next year!

6 Likes