Don't Do This If You Ever Can't Buy Something

To make it short - this seller (not the person in the below screenshot) had a collection for $5,500. I said I’d pay the full $5,500 plus paypal fees and shipping fees. Once we agree, a random instagrammer messages me (see below). Apparently according to the seller, this guy had offered lower than $5,500…and was now mad I paid more.

Some people are just so great for this community lol. Oh, by the way someone else outbid me and bought it. You know what I did? Congratulated the guy on the sale and moved on (as you should always do).

39 Likes

When Pokemon collecting/flipping gets real huh? @jcincy101

On a serious note sorry you dealt with that drama. It’s not worth your time! Looking forward to your next video.

By the way you should do a collection video sometime! :slight_smile: I’d really like watching that. I know you move a lot of product but I’d like to see what all you kept for yourself :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@jcincy101,

How dare you pay asking price for something that you want, you deserve to get decked in the fave.

16 Likes

Geezus.

2 Likes

Gross.

1 Like

dude even has baller in his name lmao. IG stereotypes exist for a reason.

15 Likes

Why would the seller mention to him the name of the higher bidder though?

8 Likes

Good question huh? That’s definitely not good business practices!

We should add both of them to the block list! I don’t want to buy off someone who would reveal my info. Whats next you reveal my address too?

heck

1 Like

Probably just a public comment auction/claim sale. No way anyone’s dumb enough to give out info of their buyers to randos on IG.

1 Like

You give people way too much credit.

16 Likes

That guy is obviously a POS, but if I were you I’d probably also be displeased with the seller and the guy who outbid you. If the collection was listed at $5.5k (non-auction) and you offered the asking price, it should be yours.

7 Likes

6 Likes

I have one motto when it comes to pokemon collecting. Dont get angry as an adult collecting pokemon cards. I cant think of anything more pathetic in the world.

6 Likes

LOL WUT. He’s rage quit angry.

1 Like

Haters on IG means you made it. You made it.

8 Likes

He made it when he acquired the 1st base box :+1:t2:

1 Like

“Pokexballer”, you know it was gonna end badly hahahahahaa

7 Likes

Why did he call you a simp? Everyone knows that when in doubt, simp your way out.

Was it a public post? I just wanna see this collection