Offensive Ebay Buyer Messages

http://s32.photobucket.com/user/llawliet01/media/IMG_3776_zpspwanobdu.png.html?filters[user]=146531957&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0Hi.
so I listed a Base Set 2 Booster Box on EBay for $680 which I think is pretty reasonable considering this is the cheapeast compared
to other ones are all priced at 700-800 range.
The previous boxes all sold in the range 600-680 range.
i got a buyer who goes by trainertony who keeps offering me $500 which I don’t want to take.
then he sends me messages as these.
how do I stop receiving these messages?

Update: Blocked him

What did he say?

You can tell him you aren’t willing to go lower than $x, and block him from buying from you if he is being rude to you.

1 Like

Ok, it looks like he’s upset he didn’t win one of your auctions. Like I said, just tell him you have a set price in mind, and can’t go lower. I’d go ahead and block him too. He might cause problems for you with your other items.

Wow that’s actually the same trainertony as the one on Youtube. Always seemed sincere on his videos but no need to snap like that. That is some nasty spite right there.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCHBNFRj6QSi7XlcByyN0F3g/featured

1 Like

He looks like a fucking dumbass.

3 Likes

I’ve managed to block him.

One thing I didn’t like is he said he would offer $600 3 days ago.

And today he hits me with two $500 offers

What a butthurt imbecile. is that the same trainer tony from youtube?

2 Likes

Easiest to just block him if you don’t want to deal with him. It does seem he is a bit butthurt but it’s hard to get the whole story here. Also seems like you kinda gave him the runaround.

Well the solution is obvious isn’t it? Don’t say anything… and reply with an offer of $680.

In reality though, it’s best to block this person. Even if he happens to take your price he may attempt to extort or scam you once he gets the item: he’s already showing how sore he is over nothing. eBay also makes it fairly easy to scam sellers.

www.ebay.ph/usr/trainertony

Could always block him

Haha I love it.

1 Like

You will never have that problem again if you reply:

“Sorry but I paid 650.00 for it and just can’t afford to take too much of a loss:(. Thanks for checking though:)”

1 Like

That dude is an absolute tool anyway from what I can tell from his videos.

Tony is going down the rail.

Just few days ago he made a video specific because his tubers were complaining about how high his prices were on his website. His argument was that he doesn’t have time to track all of his cards and it’s prices: he’s to lazy to get off his ass to do proper pricing. His channel became a bit shady last few weeks-months.

I’ve watched two of his videos and in one of them he talks about how soneone accused him of being scammy with his grading service (sending two of the same card and he pocketed the 10 and gave a 9 to the co submitter) or it was something along those lines. With the amount of back lash im seeing regarding this man-child i’m starting to think he potentially is bit dodgy

1 Like

He’s asking 10 US$ per card up to 99 for his grading service. While a bulk submission for 100+ cards is 7 US$ per card. I know there is a small overhead needed for shipping and handling fees, but cashing in an additional 300 US$ is just plain wrong.

1 Like

Didn’t he say pokesoup uses his services?

I’m assuming this is the same guy

I still think he lured Pokesoup into it. Pokesoup clearly says in one of his own videos that Tony contacted him why he didn’t do PSA and offered his own service.