Does PWCC combine shipping over two weekly auction blocks?

I purchased some cards in the weekly PWCC block that just ended.

Supposedly I have 8 days to pay.

Next auction block ends in 6 days and I have my eyes on some more cards.

Let’s say I win some cards in the next block, will they combine the shipping over the two orders? Is it automatic or will I need to request it (via button) or by chatting to a rep?

Just put them in the vault and ship them all together.

8 Likes

I don’t foresee bidding beyond next week, why pay 3% to withdraw items when i could potentially just combine shipping over the two weeks?

I didn’t even know there was fulfillment charges to be honest. The website is also a bit ambiguous on whether it applies to cards bought on the marketplace, put in the vault and then sent out (vs cards you have submitted directly to the vault yourself)

• There are no fulfillment charges on items sold through PWCC Marketplace. A fulfillment charge of just 3% is applied on cards fulfilled in the first 90 days. A 1% fulfillment charge is applied on cards fulfilled after 90 days.

Maybe this is a question best answered by @petiparty

1 Like

It definitely applies to cards bought on the marketplace and likely all cards sent to PWCC Vault. I’ve had some recent purchases from PWCC Weekly shipped back to me from my Vault and was charged the new 3% fulfillment since it was within 90 days of them being stored in the Vault.

An alternative is send them to your vault, wait 90 days, and just pay the 1% fulfillment fee. If that is less than the shipping fees, go for it.

1 Like

You still have to pay shipping fees when you want them sent back to you. The 1% is added to the shipping fee.

I meant paying shipping once +1% fees being cheaper than paying shipping twice

3 Likes

Oh gotcha, if they don’t combine shipping on the items won from both, then it may be cheaper that way.

Essentially what was happening, was people were sending items to the vault, then immediately withdrawing them and shipping them to their addresses. The fulfillment fee is to try and limit this a bit, as we were having lots of customers who were sending us in items to buy and sell that were having their submissions lagging behind. So the increase in fee for temporary storage is to try and deal with all these requests from people who were immediately shipping out items the day after they were curated. As stated before, if you leave the items in the vault for a few months the fee drops back down to 1% from the 3% that’s now been implemented in short-term storage.

I spoke to them and they do not combine shipping for two invoices even though i would be paying both of them before they are overdue. I’m located overseas so they would have me paying $35 postage twice, on cards worth not much more than that. A little bit of a flawed system.
Excuse for this is they system doesn’t let them combine shipping.
@petiparty what are your two cents? obvisouly PWCC would have an interest in forcing one to use vault to get that extra %age on top of all sales.

The fulfillment fee is literally just to keep people from shipping to the vault then immediately withdrawing their cards, as it takes time away from us from stuff we can actually make money on, keep our processing times down, and make sure our customers are happy. Even with a full team of us going around the clock we still have issues keeping up with the appraisals and titling in intake.

If you want to dm me I’ll try and figure out a solution for you so you don’t have to pay shipping twice, and I’ll put in a dev request to make combined shipping possible as long as the invoices being paid are within the same payment window.

1 Like

We love that 0% Oregon Sales Tax.

3 Likes