PWCC Combined Shipping

…they don’t do it I guess? This is only the second block I’ve participated in. Anyone ever make that happen, paying $50 for a package of 10 cards is frustrating.

Sometimes it takes a few hours for me myself, but they always combine shipping on large orders. If they dont do it automatically, all you have to do is go to your checkout cart, hit “request total” and after you should see a response from them fixing that issue.

1 Like

They send automatic invoices for each item you win and then some hours later they usually send a total invoice with combined shipping. I received my combined invoice earlier today following this auction block at least.

1 Like

How much did your combined shipping come out to per card? The cards were all $5 shipping per card, but then I got my invoice and it still has me paying $23 shipping for 7 cards. Shouldn’t it be lower than this or no?

4 Likes

My particular order came out as $80 in shipping for 15 cards, but it also depends on the final sale price. But I live in Norway so I really do not have that much sympathy for Americans moaning about their insanely low domestic shipping costs. Same goes for taxes lol. The default shipping cost per 1 card for me is $35, so I either have to buy multiple cards or some fairly expensive ones before its worth it. That being said, FedEx express delivery is amazingly fast.

I’m not “moaning” about the shipping costs, I just wanted to make sure that the correct shipping price had been assessed before I make a payment. I agree the shipping price is cheap for me, I just wanted to make sure if I paid now I would not be missing out on any further reductions.

1 Like

@swarm thanks for posting that list! Very helpful!

1 Like

Moral of the story, if you pay right away (like me) you’re dumb. Thanks for the chart!

1 Like