Diamond & Pearl era booster boxes

Thoughts on these? I picked up a box of stormfront for 320 from blowoutcards ebay store. I feel like these may eventually spike as the supply continues to dry up. Many of these sets are 10 years old now.

Yeah good time to buy, imo.

Stormfront, Majestic Dawn and Secret Wonders are my picks for best D&P sets. Anything around $300 for SF and $250 or below for the others seems good to me.

1 Like

yeah, I’ve had my eye on stormfront for a while. I picked up another box from Potomac Distribution’s website and I’m tempted to buy out blowoutcards but I feel like I’d be overextending myself and reselling the boxes out of necessity in a few months lol.

secret rare charmander, meleon, zard set with artwork imitating the original base set & the secret reverse foil shiny voltorb, drifloon duskull which are all extremely hard to grade with very low pops on PSA.

I suppose the low pop on the shiny torb, loon and skull are probabaly in part because people aren’t really trying to grade these, but if you look at ebay & other websites the supply is low on these.

Why are those three so popular?

Most popular are and reasoning:

DP
Secret Wonders- Charizard + Venusaur + Blastoise + Lugia + Ho-oh + Mew + Legendary dogs holos + most likely holo bleed
Stormfront - Secret Rare Charizard Base set Reprint
Majestic Dawn- Glaceon/ Leafeon Lv X

PT
Rising Rivals - Snorlax Lv X + Luxray Lv X + Pikachu reprints
Supreme Victors- Charizard Lv X + Rayquaza Lv X

4 Likes

Checked ebay + a few other stores and see 0 secret wonders booster boxes. Wow the supply must be scarce. I’m going to be on the look out for this one.

Blowout cards just sold the lasst of their stormfront on ebay so now the bottom price is 400.

Secret wonders and storm front look like they would be good investments.