Looking to buy EX series booster boxes

Hey everyone, as the title states I am looking for EX series booster boxes. Message me if you are interested in selling.

List of boxes I will purchase from highest want to lowest:

Buy prices are somewhat flexible

1. EX Team Rocket Returns ~ $1050
  2. EX Unseen Forces ~ $650
  3. EX Fire Red and Leaf Green ~ $700
  4. EX Holon Phantoms ~ $650
  5. EX Crystal Guardians ~ $900
  6. Most other EX boxes (can discuss other box prices)

You may get some action if you post fair offers for each box. Too often people expect to pay less than full market.

1 Like

I agree several of the boxss on your list are getting close to $1500-2000.

Updated with prices

your crystal guardians is pretty fair and FRLG is overpriced. Delta species last sold out at $1500. I haven’t seen one go for less recently. Very rare box. Unseen forces is about $600-700. I sold a TRR box for close to $1400.

1 Like

Ah, I was just going off of prices on ebay with most of these prices. Didn’t catch the Delta Species. Thanks for the help though!

I’d snag these boxes up now. There is a price pike going on and I don’t know when or if it’ll end. There was. Time 4-5 years ago FRLG was going for $1200. The it dropped to $400-450. The ex series was printed in a much smaller batch. I grabbed up many boxes for $200-300 and they double to quadruple in value in a few short years.

1 Like

Nothing I kick myself for more than opening some TR returns and Dragon frontiers boxes which I could buy an unlimited amount of for £80 back in 2009/2010 haha…

ive always wondered what happened to FRLG? It’s literally the only box as far as I know drop in price so much these last few years.

it dropped when plasma storm came out. Charizard ex was going for $450+ in PSA 10. Then charizard got a print. Now we have 7 calharizards from flash fire. And a ton more from other stuff.

1 Like