Dear Mr. SMPratte

I love your videos and look forward to getting the YouTube notification saying you posted a new one. So I was wondering why not make more videos per week. You can just talk about Cards and show some new PSA graded ones you have. I just want more PRATTE!!!

4 Likes

While I and most people probably agree with you, I believe that he has addressed it before in past videos. It takes a lot of time to make the videos, set up a background layout, and put thought into the videos themselves. And while he and others put out videos every so often out of pure love of the hobby, that time could be used in other areas of life…family, social, work life, etc. I think that is why there is the patreon site in his link. I also look forward to the new videos every week. I personally use Efour for the most current news, Smpratte for in depth analysis of a certain topic, bulbapedia for organized data. I’m with you though, in a perfect world there would be the daily smpratte video and those videos would give him 1 million subs so it would be worth it financially for him and anyone else producing great pokemon content to put the time into making content more frequently. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There has to be a benefit that outweighs the sacrifices. That benefit can be helping to promote his channel and subscribing to his patreon.
Pump up the creators and the creators will pump out the content;)

4 Likes

On this day we remember #smpratteyoloswagfamcuz

8 Likes

The benefits would be to make me happy. The sacrifices would be to make all the other views happy. :blush:

I think 1 video a week should be good enough for what you’re paying :blush: I would also like for him to do more videos but you can’t please everyone in the world.

I’ve bought PSA cards from him so he’s made some money off me. So I’ve paid something so far…MORE VIDEOS!!!

1 Like

Nice man. I’m yet to buy a card from him so he can sign it but maybe you can pay him for a personal video lol

i think one a weeks damn generous enough. love the weekly dose i get come wednesday nz time after work.

3 Likes

I’m ready for smpratte asmr, food reviews, music videos, licensed plushies, and apex legends gameplay

5 Likes

would love more videos per week for sure, but i assume they take a huge amount of preparation.

Time is money, and fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you look at it) Pratte’s time is worth a lot. He’s theoretically losing money when he takes time to make a free YouTube video.

I heard he recently retired.

So he has all the free time in the world now.

I expect a video a day at the very least now.

3 Likes

Try asking ScumbagPratte. He might be raffling off some cards in a new video.

3 Likes

Pretty sure you’re trolling or I’m missing out on something here, but just because he’s retired that doesn’t mean that his time is free. He could be prepping things for psa, listing things on eBay, researching market trends, etc. all things that will pay much more than a YouTube video.

3 Likes

Who is Smpratte?

4 Likes

New collector on the forum who makes content on dailymotion.

Everyone basically already summed up the reason: Time = Money.

Youtube is fun for me, and I am glad people enjoy the channel. Once a week is what I can do now. I have a couple videos lined up so the current pace is healthy.

Scumbagpratte could put out more content tho! :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

You’re just greedy.

1 Like