smpratte patreon

looking to subscribe to a tier in smpratte patreon…sounds like a great insider option to content for my newer found pokemon enthusiasm! been watching smpratte youtube during my dive into the hobby ofcourse, but as my investment into the hobby graduates deeper i feel like theres more knowledge to gain as im sure smpratte would make a pay tier worth it.

• youtube is limited for my learning desire and e4 has been overall satisfactory but- my only reserve to using this forum is that while any given post will be answered with alot of valuable help , its usually followed with equal parts mockery and sarcasm against guys with rookie questions -like i usually have,lol -that mixed with 4star always shutting you down and locking everything thats not in perfect order or whatever… just lookinng for more options to learn this stuff

smpratte patreon seems like a fair no BS info based platform to subscribe to… reviews or comments?

1 Like

It’s fantastic if you wanna be in the Pokemon hobby for the years to come.

It’s an amazing price for how much damage you can do with the information and insight. As for bickering like on the forum and other websites, there is none. The monthly Q&A is quite civil. As a plus for being different from YouTube, the level of production is minimal; it kinda brings you back to the early days of YouTube when it was just a guy and a camera and a voice.

Would highly recommend.

8 Likes

as a fellow newcomer to the hobby I can confirm that smpratte patreon provides a ton of great value, and he def wont flame you if you have more novice question lol. pokenomics youtube channel is also very good and he has a pretty wholesome community from what I can tell. keep ur head up tho :laughing:

1 Like

4star is harmless. Hes just doing his job.
The others just like to joke around. Don’t take it personally. Theyve just been here for a while and see the same questions get asked over and over.

3 Likes

I signed up for his Patreon quite recently and have really enjoyed it so far. Fun to have an hour and a half video to watch over a 10 minute one but that’s just me, goes really in depth with his Q&As

Smgod is always the best choice if you seek real knowledge

I’d be hard pressed to find someone on e4 who actually thinks his content is not worth it

1 Like

Get ready to be inundated with Coconut water ads and pratte’isms. Pretty soon you will be saying things like “pick your poison” in conversations with your wife and colleagues.

5 Likes

I’ve been saving my money for when effectspore gets a Patreon.

1 Like

E4 is a free community and doesn’t have membership requirements. It’s a place where people who have been around for a while are a resource available to anyone. Because people are offering their own time and experience for free, there’s no obligation for anyone to also have patience when they feel that their time is being wasted. This is not unique to e4, it happens in every hobby or field.

My advice is to absorb the useful and helpful information and ignore any negativity. Or if you cant do that, just pay me and I’ll answer all questions with no negativity, 50% off whatever smpratte charges

11 Likes

All you scotts are the same, after my check book

3 Likes

Highly recommended. If you don’t feel it’s worth the price after a month, you can unsubscribe

25% here

I’m going to create a drinking game for the next patreon
You must drink Whenever Scott…

opens a new coconut water
says " I feel like I’m taking crazy pills"
talks about Japanese promos being underratedsomeone asks him to wear a go-pro during his next hockey gamesomeone states that they know he doesn’t have a crystal ball and then proceeds to ask a crystal ball questionSomeone writes a question during the Q&A that is longer than a pageWhen “this month” is yet again “another record breaking month"says a variation of " I just don’t care/ I just didn’t care”

Jokes aside, **smpratte’**s videos are the best of the best, In my opinion nothing else compares. Very few have the time invested in the hobby and that says more than any fancy thumbnail or a catchy YouTube channel name. If you’re looking for a free option, I enjoy Danny Phantum’s authenticity and openness about small business which other’s don’t address. TCA gaming is just legit. Alpha Investment goes a lot into Magic and is an Smpratte equivalent in that realm, but his knowledge can be applied universally. box openings (if that’s your thing)- pokerev

5 Likes

I joined the patreon in I believe October/novermber of 2020 and I have to say that the most interesting benefit you receive is consumer confidence. Especially with Q/A’s it gives an opportunity to not only see what other people are thinking but to also get a very specific answer that can provide real world experience for bulbapedia articles in a way.

If you can afford it, would recommend. If not, these are great platforms but like others mentioned, not everything will be mentioned here will be as deep as there.

imo scotts patreon is worth it for the 2-3 videos each month totalling ~2-3+ hours. I find them entertaining and like having them on while I’m working so that alone is worth you signing up and giving at least one month a try.

Depending on your experience level, the info in the vids could be a real game changer for you too.

1 Like