Leonhart taking a break from YouTube or at least slowing down

I donā€™t blame him. Itā€™s stressful trying to do one video a week, I donā€™t know how people post multiple a week.

19 Likes

Iā€™m not a fan so hope itā€™s forever haha

4 Likes

how many more videos is he going to make to complain about the youtube algorithm? Instead of making the twentiest video of him opening packs in a library he should hire a decent video editor and spice up his content, just copy pokerev and deep pocket monster.

2 Likes

Who?

3 Likes

WTF

17 Likes

Hasnā€™t he been ā€˜taking a breakā€™ a few times this year? I think he became a father recently last I heard.

I feel like Iā€™ve seen him upload this same type of video 3 times in the past year.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s truly the hardest part of content. Being peripherally around ā€œYoutubersā€ of all sizes, the number one thing they talk about is ideation because their livelihood depends on it.

Itā€™s made me really forgiving of open-mouth thumbnails. Most of them consider it a necessary evil because it demonstrably attracts more viewers.

4 Likes

This is the perfect opportunity for me to steal all of his subscribers

12 Likes

This is so over the top ridiculous, that it actually made me stop watching his videos. Though, I was already watching them less and less.

He took open mouth thumbnail to such a crazy extreme.

He looks like he is in need of an exorcism. Or like he accidentally looked at the Basilisk in the Chamber of Secrets. :joy:

8 Likes

Guess he took down the video. Strange

Yeah his open mouth thumbnails were a bit much. I like Leonhart but over last couple of months of making videos like these it just made me not want to watch him as much. Hoping he actually takes a break.

If stupid content gives you more views is that an excuse to go full stupid? Personally no.

1 Like

I didnā€™t say stupid content. I said open mouth thumbnails.

1 Like

The fact thereā€™s a 16 post thread about this already is exactly why heā€™s done this

2 Likes

Subscribed!

Cheers!

2 Likes

Are you relying on content to put food on the table? Itā€™s a thumbnail. His content in general is pretty normal.

Coopā€™s Collection has never taken a break

24 Likes

I guess his kid will go to bed with an empty stomach cos he didnā€™t use an open mouth thumbnail.

1 Like

Hey, why are you being so rude? Itā€™s okay not to like a YouTuber, but this isnā€™t the place to :poop: on someoneā€™s livelihood.

13 Likes