David Persin YouTube Videos

I remember him going around trying to buy all Pikachu Worlds winner cards he could get. Don’t know if he indeed got all 1,2,3 of each year but he sure would be close.

4 Likes

Wow I watched both his videos and I already love them. He gives off the dad vibe which is better than the typical 28+ year old youtuber opening packs. Its like he can bring something different to the table due to his story telling alone. I’ll definitely keep watching if he keeps uploading.

11 Likes

Awesome content

1 Like

Wonder if he’ll address pre-release Raichu? Sounds like he’ll be straight-shooting on just about everything with no hiding or covering his holdings and positions on cards.

4 Likes

This is straight up goals, if I’m anywhere close to where he is at at 59 I’ll be pretty damn happy with my life.

3 Likes

:100:

Just checked out his videos, look forward to seeing more content from him!

1 Like

Honestly can’t wait to see his collection!

2 Likes

Nice! will check the channel

Entered to see a good collection, watched a 59 dude do bench press. Still ok I guess haha

4 Likes

He does but isn’t very active. I think it’s @dpersin1

Watched his videos, instant subscribe from me. He’s a total character which makes him entertaining, but you can tell he’s also passionate about collecting and seems a genuine guy. I hope he maintains the enthusiasm he’s shown in his future videos, thanks for linking his stuff here.

1 Like

Solid dude, glad he’s in the hobby.

1 Like

I thought it was hilarious when he said he didn’t hurt anybody for any cards but if he did he won’t talk about it :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

The two videos he has so far were very enjoyable. I’m looking forward to seeing more. It’s nice to find someone on YouTube who doesn’t appear to have an ulterior motive for the videos they’ve put out.

4 Likes

How does everyone know the extent of David Persin’s collection? I have been collecting for a while but never heard much about him. I also tried to look him up a few times but I found very little information on him or his collection.

I’ve also not heard a lot about him prior, but some high end collectors know him first hand and have met him in private or at events. He also visits Worlds every year, and usually ends up buying most of the Trophy cards from winners, for which he is most well-known probably. He also mentions this in his two videos.

But I’m also very curious what more he will show in his videos. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

A thought I had, he says he is a financial adviser - I wonder if he’s ever advised clients to invest money in Pokemon cards? :grin:

2 Likes

He’s well known for old school collectors. He’s the owner of the Pre-Release Raichu and has arguably the most complete English collection of Pokemon cards. I can’t remember between him and @garyis2000 they keep fighting for titles, but I think completeness goes to David and most cards goes to Gary?

3 Likes

I learned of him from researching Prerelease Raichu! Arguably the #1 card—in a class beyond trophy cards and almost mythical!

3 Likes