David Persin YouTube Videos

Haven’t seen a post about this on here yet so I figured I’d share. David Persin, who owns the most extensive English Pokemon card collection in the world, has started making YouTube videos. He’s a real character and I’d recommend checking out his channel.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e6wOOp0qoo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlQiQtwrWFY

18 Likes

Thanks for sharing :blush:

2 Likes

@thane Thanks for sharing those this guy is kind of funny. Going to give the guy a subscribe and some views :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also is he a member here?

1 Like

technically…

efour.proboards.com/user/110

2 Likes

Joined ages ago but never posted. Was just curious in case I seen him around the forum. But unless his post count changes I doubt it haha

Hasn’t logged into his account since 2012. Based on interaction with him on eBay I doubt he frequents these forums too much, if at all.

1 Like

Pretty cool guy the workout section of the second video was quite strange tho :joy:

4 Likes

David is a good guy who has a lot to share.last time we talked in DC he said he was gonna be more active than me lol.
It’s good to see him dipping his toes in the water;) He will blow your mind. He might force me to start showing some real stuff;)

18 Likes

If you get the time I’m sure all of us would like to watch your videos :slight_smile: and definitely would like to see your collection!

1 Like

David’s should satisfy that thirst for awhile;)

1 Like

Technically it was already mentioned a couple of days ago by @pokemonunboxing here: www.elitefourum.com/t/who-has-the-most-complete-pokemon-collection/18002/41 :wink:

But I’m indeed also curious about David’s collection, considering he has (almost) all English cards ever printed, including (almost?) all Trophy cards.

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

Good catch, didn’t see that post.

Does he have an instagram account or is there a way to see his collection? Never heard about him before

If you watch his videos you will know

2 Likes

For some reason it makes me happy to learn that the number one English collector primarily is a binder guy. I will be looking forward to see him delve deeper into his collection.

13 Likes

Never heard of him until @pokemonunboxing posted his channel. But man, am I glad to have watched his videos. I’m jealous of how articulate he is! He could literally keep the same format in his videos and I would watch all 20 minutes every single time lol

3 Likes

A binder guy that just yoinks out raw cards and holds em up to the camera! Pretty cray

7 Likes

I didn’t want to say anything but I was worried he was going to scratch or damage his own cards especially sense he said they are mint