D. Persin shows of every english Pokemon Worlds Trophy Card

23 Likes

Forget the cards that song was amazing lmao.

2 Likes

He shared this on his Instagram page as well, the No. 4 2019 trophy was the last one he needed:

https://instagram.com/p/CMIIBhRlUIO

It’s insane that all of these trophies are in the hands of one collector. What a fantastic achievement.

7 Likes

Too bad he doesn’t own the first English trophy card, maybe he’ll complete his collection one day

ナッシー [Exeggutor]

1 Like

Neat showcase, I wish there was more uniqueness to them rather than Pikachu holding/standing next to a trophy, but amazing job getting them all regardless.

2 Likes

EHHHHHHH…

2 Likes

Man I got some serious shoutouts there in that song. What a video.

16 Likes

got a real laugh out of me

2 Likes

I’d buy a NFT of that profile pic.

3 Likes

Great collection :blush:

Nice video, I enjoyed it.

1 Like

Glad somebody with a collection like that is actually willing to show it off over video

2 Likes

Baller. Maybe one day I’ll be cool enough to have my own Pokémon rap :slightly_frowning_face:(

1 Like

That’s probably (one of) the most valuable ungraded card sets? Insane to see them all.

13 Likes

Definitely agree. He’s got amazing and extremely rare stuff, and it’s cool to see him sharing all of it a bit at a time. His videos may be a bit unorthodox, but once he gets to the cards and the information about the cards it’s awe-inspiring to see.

And what a sight to be seen. All English Trophy cards from 2004 to 2019 in the hands of a single collector. Very impressive.

Just yesterday he released another amazing video: all English VS cards cards from the TMB Tyranitar Half Deck, including the rarest misprinted card ever imho, the Mantine with incorrect Resistance Energy symbol:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ0_I7iapvE

Greetz,
Quuador

10 Likes

amazing video. Does somebody have an idea who the owner the german version of this set is?

The original winner actually posted his set here on e4 in 2015:
www.elitefourum.com/t/tropical-mega-battle-2001-german-cards/13394/24

Don’t know what happened to the cards in the meantime, though

4 Likes

He’s showing off some promos this time around. Cool to see these vids back to back.

1 Like

I’m surprised he does own the four No Stamp versions, but the Inverted versions not yet. But considering how many are currently available on eBay, I have no doubt he’ll complete his set of 12 in the not too distant future. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador