Collect-A-Con Orlando Info Feb. 26th & 27th

We’ll be having a bunch of meetups. Let your friends here know if you can make it and share contact info with each other via messages.

Feel free to post any pertinent info or events you have planned while in Orlando.

INFORMATIONAL POSTS ONLY PLEASE.

Questions and Tickets: www.collectaconusa.com

9 Likes

I’ve been offered the honor of being a part of the 1st Ed Pokémon box team. For the live stream, we’re going to try to open all four boxes live in an hour and a half. That’ll be a lot of fast action:)

Thanks for sharing Gary! I will be there with a few friends. Would love to meet some efour people IRL!

Would be happy to join if there’s a group chat or a meetup, just ping me on discord or here by PM. I can share contact info privately too.

Edit:

Do people plan on going on the 26th, 27th, or both?

1 Like

Most come on both days. Saturday will have the concert with Vanilla Ice and Sunday will be the livestream box break.
It’s a huge venue, biggest in the USA I hear, and there’ll be a ton to do. Maybe come for 4 or 5 days and head over to Harry Potter, Epcot Center, DisneyWorld, Universal City Walk, and much more.
Be sure to see me there. Just say you’re from e4. I’ll be all over including greeting the line before the doors open:)

3 Likes

8 Likes

@admiral, too bad we all can’t be as perfect as you :rofl:
That was a little embarrassing though☺️

7 Likes

Always nice to see these boxes being opened live and I wish everyone the best of luck.

I hope though the people involved have listened to the many criticisms from past events. Such as having sleeves and card savers to hand at all times. Sleeving all the cards and not just the holos. My personal peeve, to see respect given at all times as these cards belong to someone else.

Hope it all goes well!

3 Likes

Need to keep the pop low somehow

2 Likes

If it’s anything like the box break with Aoki, the cards will be damaged before opening the packs

1 Like

The real question is who is opening the Zoo of Meta box? That is clearly the main event here

1 Like

I’ll be there both days with a couple other friends. Looking forward to meeting other collectors :smiley:

1 Like

I believe the NFL Football Player Blake Martinez is one of the 3 celebs opening MZ. Not sure when the full lineup will be set?

1 Like

Very cool. Be sure to introduce yourself:)

1 Like

I just wanna see Gary pull Mothman. Is that too much to ask?

2 Likes

Just a heads up Gary before the picky trolls attack the Event poster for the 1 million box break.

The Blue Eyes White Dragon shown as the big chase of the Yu-Gi-Oh. LOB box is the wrong blue eyes and wrong artwork.

Lol. Maybe a 1st base Charizard since those are the packs I’m opening:)

2 Likes

Yeah. There were several mistakes made in advertising. Just so the boxes opened are correct, which I can personally vouch for three of them.

I’ll be there as well! Would love to meet up with other e4 members there!

1 Like

Feel bad for whoevers boxes are being broken, the packs sold well and truly less than what a sealed box goes for.

Keen for the opening nevertheless!

I will be there, this is my first time attending an event like this. Very excited!

3 Likes