Collect-A-Con Orlando

Hey everyone, I just wanted to get a feel for how many of us will be attending Collect-a-con Orlando. I know for me, I have been really excited to attend an in-person event for the first time since 2019 and to have the chance to meet other collectors. Maybe if enough E4 members attend we could set up some sort of meetup for trades and such. Let me know, I’d love to meet y’all!

1 Like

Good idea seaside. I’ll be there for sure and would love to meet everyone there.

3 Likes

I am booked to be there, a friend of mine and I have a whole section and will be vending. It would be amazing to do an E4 meet up.

1 Like

I’ll be there vending with Crystal Pokémon and PalletTown Pokémon! Can’t Wait!!!

3 Likes

Oldskool left me for a better looking crew :slightly_frowning_face:

I’m counting on this event to be one of the better cons of the year. It has a good bit of build-up from recent hobby hype. I think LA has potential, but there’s a good chance it overlaps with Worlds. I’m picking Worlds everytime at that crossroads.

I’m hopeful to arrive Thursday and coordinate a group of people to check out a theme park all day Friday (Harry Potter World?). Open invite if anyone wants to join.

Hopefully more people make the decision to attend at least one event this year.

8 Likes

You’re still #1 in my Book!!!

I really hope that you’re right about LA overlapping with Worlds; however, I doubt we’ll see a 2022 Worlds (yet again)… But Yeah, I’d agree 100% Worlds over Collect-A-Con!

Dang, I see how it is… I toss you to the curb for my new BFF’s Vending and you open our HP World Date to the entire Forum. And here I was thinking I’d get to spend some quality one-on-one time with the one and only Gem Mint :sob: Hahaha :laughing: JK, JK! The more the merrier - be fun to get a whole group of E4 Peeps together Friday!

5 Likes

I’d be shocked if we get worlds 2022… I won’t make Orlando but I’m eyeing Charlotte in June and Legends Expo at the end of April if they end up happening.

Orlando looks fun just February travel can be dicey in upstate NY and that’s coming quick.

3 Likes

I just got full approval on a Box Break through Heritage Auctions At Collect-A-Con Orlando. It’ll be live streamed (tbd) on the main stage.
There’ll be 4 boxes opened.

1. 1st Ed Base Pokémon Box.
  2. MTG Beta Box.
  3. multi-level marketing Kickstarter 1st Ed Cryptid Nation Box.
  4. Yugioh LOB 1st Edition Box.

Which day (Saturday/Sunday) tbd.

If you can only make one con this year, Orlando wouldn’t be a bad choice:)

14 Likes

Damns thats a stacked box break.

1 Like

:grin:

7 Likes

Wish I could come to one of these, but I live in Portland, and on a budget haha. Hope one day I can go. I’m new on this forum, but it’d be cool to meet some of you all

1 Like

Sounds like a few of you will be vending so I will definitely have to swing by your booths. Should be a great event, can’t wait!

Feb. 26-27th (Sat-Sunday) for those unaware.

I will try to make it:)

1 Like

I’m Pensacola, Florida. Orlando is pretty much as close as it gets for me which is still quite a few hours away. Sadly work life comes in the way. My fiance probably wouldn’t be extremely excited to travel for a Pokemon event either. Maybe one day I’ll make one. Fingers crossed for a Pensacola one. If there’s ever a meet up in town I’ll make it no matter what!

Have fun y’all

I’m driving from South FL and I’m hoping to buy some things when I go. I went to CAC Houston and I was kind of overwhelmed with all the sales that I ended up not buying much. Hoping to find some deals while I’m there.

1 Like