Collect-A-Con 2022 States and Dates

We are happy to announce the Official 2022 Collect-A-Con Tour dates and cities to all that have been waiting! Stay updated with all the details by visiting our website now!

• Tickets, VIP Passes, All Access
  • Vendor-Exhibitor Info & Booking
  • Celebrity Appearances
  • Special Guests
  • Performing Artists
  • Content Creators and Media
  • New Releases
  • Box Breaks
  • multi-level marketing Exclusives
  • Promos and Giveaways

MORE DETAILS SOON!!

14 Likes

Will Jason Paige be beatboxing at any of these?

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Is the Pope Catholic? :rofl:

7 Likes

I’m planning on attending the Orlando event. I hope to be able to meet some of you there!

1 Like

Ahh thought they were saying NY was gonna be one of them. Nothing too drivable for me, but I’ll probably try to make one!

1 Like

See you in Long Beach!

1 Like

Never been to one, but would love to go. multi-level marketing and Whatnot main sponsors for this? 2022 here we go

1 Like

Of course the Charlotte, NC date is after I move out of CLT. Luckily I’ll only be a few hours drive away if I end up wanting to go

Good luck at your events.

1 Like

Damn was hoping for a Chicago event. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Excited to head to Charlotte in June!

1 Like

Going to go to the Long Beach one. First time going to one of these type of events.

1 Like

I plan on attending the Orlando show. Thanks for sharing, as I may not have found out otherwise!

3 Likes

Would love to meet some people in Denver! Hopefully Casa Bonita will be back open by then, it’s now owned by the South Park creators!

3 Likes

I’m hoping to vend at all of them, would love to meet people who are attending! :blush:

3 Likes

already planning for CO!

1 Like

I’ll see you guys in Orlando!!

2 Likes

@howleatthemoon, @cellary,

Be sure to say hi:)

3 Likes

Me and a buddy just booked a whole section for Orlando!

@garyis2000, I know you’ll be busy but I’ll try to swing by your section and hopefully you get a chance to check ours out. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes