Choose your favourite Pokemon of each type!

I see you included alolan muk in your list, nothing weird about that

2 Likes

I based my decisions on how the pokemon looks and didn’t care about lore or how good they are competitively.

5 Likes

So there is this website where you can select your favorite pokemons from each category. Mine is the following. What is yours?

Website link: https://cajunavenger.github.io/

8 Likes

Moved your post to the existing thread, welcome to E4! :heart:

1 Like

hard decisions!!!

5 Likes

my thing

4 Likes

This is obviously the way.

2 Likes

Here mine I did it 10 minutes ago

Edit: how did everyone do the Pokémon at the bottom
.Pokesprite.pokemon.zorark- hisusi .pokesprite.pokemon.walking wake .pokesprite.pokemon.zekrom .pokesprite.pokemon.lucario-mega .pokesprite.pokemon.chien-pow .pokesprite.pokemon.yveltal

4 Likes

Here is a guide to add your sprites to your signature!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Doing this made me realize that gen 5 is super weak and that if you remove Megas, gen 6 is objectively the worst.

2 Likes

this is mine

7 Likes

i have an OK obsession with Shedinja

1 Like

update because yes

(i’m now just releasing the first list was all shiny Pokemon)
(also WHY ISN’T SHINY NIDOQUEEN(duno how to spell their names) THE SAME COLOR AS NIDOKING!?!?!!?)

1 Like

Cool here’s mine

4 Likes

nice

Very nice

1 Like

Here’s my favorite pokemon of each type updated. Some of them are the same while others are changed. I really love grass type starters, except for sprigatito.

3 Likes

This was a lot of fun to put together. Completing this really reminded me how little I care for some of the later generations. There are some diamonds in the rough. Spoons over everything though. Thankful he got a bad ass mega evolution as those are kind of hit or miss too.

Add slideshow images

2 Likes

Couldn’t pick an overall favourite last time I did one of these, so had to take the plunge this time & went with the most reliable choice that has gotten me out of a lot of scrapes across the generations since it was introduced:

1 Like