Top 12 right now

If you have 10 minutes to do the picks, I would like to know your top 12 pokemons in this exact moment. I was surpised by my results, and they may not be the same tomorrow, at least from the 3rd place and on.

www.dragonflycave.com/favorite.html

Shinies are also allowed, have fun!

7 Likes

Charizard. Blastoise. Venasaur. Mewtwo. Xerneas. Rayquaza. Dialga. Kyogre. Groudon. Reshiram. Palkia. Zekrom. That’s in no order and I’m sure there is a ton of different Pokemon I’d switch in. 12 is far from enough. I also just went off actual Pokemon not off cards but all of these are great for online competitive :-). O and i happen to be a shiny hunter so everything shiny haha :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, they updated the pictures. I remember doing one of these from the same website back in 2017: www.elitefourum.com/t/favorite-pokemon-picker/15964/1. :grin:

I’ll see if I can find my answer from back then somewhere on my PC (since the image link in the linked thread is broken…), and fill it in again later on to compare it to. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

That took longer than expected :grin:

5 Likes

3 Likes

That’s not fair guys I want the kool pics to go with the Pokemon I selected too haha

Couldn’t decide between milotic, chandelure, scrafty, and hydreigon. Latios and Latias are interchangeable.

5 Likes

@pokeolivr, nice, I generally like mew a lot, but seems like yesterday I picked a venonat instead. Don’t judge me.

1 Like

@joakimstore, very nice choices, I see you love the tortoise. Nidoking was one of my favs, and part of my original team in pokemon yellow. Then I found out it was 4’07" tall and now he is in the trash.

1 Like

@vic, this is unique, that’s why I like to do these posts, great choices!

Maybe i’d drop Mimikyu a couple spots, but seems about right.

5 Likes

4 Likes

This was more difficult than I thought it would be :grin:

2 Likes

5 Likes

@dizzylochs, poliwhirl? Wow that’s something new. First person I know that really likes Jumpluff

1 Like

@fourthstartcg, gen 3 ftw. And that thing has a landing track on it’s head haha

1 Like

Venusaur Victreebel high five!

1 Like

It is indeed, and honestly every time I get a different answer.
Also:

Kidding genwunners rule

1 Like

Lugia and Totodile barely missed the cut. I almost cheated and included one of them so I wouldn’t get judged.

1 Like

Sry, not as pretty as everyone’s

Phantump come into being when a spirit possesses a rotten tree stump. Legends say that Phantump are spirits of children who got lost in the deep forest and perished. By imitating the voice of a child, it causes people to get hopelessly lost deep in the forest. It’s trying to make friends with them.

Phantump tries to make friends but in doing so accidently causing children to get lost in the woods…forever. pretty dark for the world of pokemon

2 Likes