What's your favorite Pokemon of each type?

Here is mine:To make your own just go here, look forward to seeing everyone’s favorites!

6 Likes

Here is mine! Really like most of your choices @effectspore , most of them were high up on my list as well. My hardest types to choose between must have been flying and dragon, but in genereal it’s hard to be limited to only 1 of each type. Rotom would be my favourite ghost type if you were to count all of the forms. Tried to limit myself to only 1 eeveelution to not end up with only eeveelutions on the list haha.

Would be fun to do one for least favourite of each type

2 Likes

@trulse,i was almost chose Lucario and Zoroark as well! I got my username from a gen 3 Nuzlocke where Breloom was my last mon standing!

1 Like

It was definitely a challenge to pick between certain dual type pokemon. And unfortunately I have no knowledge of the latest generation, so here is mine :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah, then your username makes sense haha. great username though always cool when you have a personal story tied to it

1 Like

mines pretty basic but here you go

2 Likes

nice steelix

1 Like

Overall, not too difficult for me to pick my favorites. Most of them have been my favorites in each type for as long as I’ve loved Pokemon

1 Like

Some really tough choices to make. Going through really made me appreciate how many great designs there are (And also how little I know about later Gens)

Here are mine :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m glad to see some Rotom love in here :grin: It’s fun looking at everybody’s choices. Here’s mine:

Edit: I’ve just realised I’ve done Psyduck dirty. Psyduck shares the water spot with Cramorant.

Here are mine!

Here’s my line up

My list:

1 Like

I found it harder making cuts than picks. So many great Pokemon to choose from.

Only one other Rowlett so far… I’ve never been more disappointed in E4

1 Like