Choose your favourite Pokemon of each type!

I found this website today where you can choose your favourite pokemon from each gen, and each type! There’s also a section to choose your favourite regional bird, bug, mammal, legendary, etc. You can create your dream team as well (I didn’t do that one though lol). It takes a bit of time but it’s a lot of fun! If you try it, share yours below!

Here’s the site: https://cajunavenger.github.io/

Here’s mine:

25 Likes

I stopped at the 4th generation so I don’t really know after that

4 Likes

It was fun looking through all the Pokemon but some of the newer ones are a bit to weird for me.
looking at you…
Screenshot 2023-02-27 at 17-50-06 REVAVROOM.png (PNG-Grafik 96 × 96 Pixel)

5 Likes

That took a lot more time than I thought it would!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Hopefully this should go towards explaining my username a bit (pkmnflyingmaster)

6 Likes

the toughest decision

12 Likes

Every time we have a ranking thread I’m reminded of how great gen 3 is. I escaped this decision by putting Crawdaunt in dark.

4 Likes

Gen 3 water types slap

3 Likes

45 minutes later…

I tried not to repeat unless necessary

3 Likes

Tried to avoid duplicates within the same generation but it’s tough.

Fully aware my dream team would get 6-0’d by stealth rocks.

3 Likes

No need to keep on going

2 Likes

10 Likes

Made me realize how much of my Pokemon In Water collection consists of these mons. :ocean:

1 Like

Are you surprised???

1 Like

I tried to avoid duplicates of dual-typed 'mons. I just didn’t care for any of the choices in boxes left blank. Making a team has always been difficult; there’s just too many 'mons I’d like to use lol

3 Likes

I had way too much fun doing this. tried to avoid duplicates.

4 Likes

I love seeing everyone’s posts! Thanks so much for sharing :smile: I know some of you mentioned you didn’t want to repeat mons, but I definitely repeated my favourite ones (or when there was really no better option :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

One gen at a time would have been better. Everyones answers just become a blur of like a hundred pokemon.

1 Like

Really interesting the way it clearly segments things all off, I’ve never really been able to narrow my favourite Pokémon down to a top 15/top 20 or anything but the winners of all the overall categories actually make a great list for me.

Also discovered how much I dislike ice type, Glastrier somehow makes the favourites section and it’s a 7/10 'mon at best.

2 Likes