How to get a Pokemon Sprite Signature below your posts

Ready to put your team together?

We have set up signatures on E4 to show off your top six favs. To select your six, go here:

:arrow_right: Preferences page

Scroll down until you see the section below. Here, you can fill in your six slots.

For example, enter pokemon.lopunny – or if you prefer, you can also do the following pokemon.shiny.lopunny

Make sure to press “Save Changes” at the bottom of your Preferences!

Anddd ta-da!

Here are some more examples:

Pokemon Code Pokemon Image Shiny Code Shiny Image
pokemon.appletun appletun pokemon.shiny.appletun appletun
pokemon.pancham pancham pokemon.shiny.pancham pancham
pokemon.wooper-paldea wooper-paldea pokemon.shiny.wooper-paldea wooper-paldea
pokemon.minior-blue minior-blue pokemon.shiny.minior-blue minior-blue
pokemon.kingdra kingdra pokemon.shiny.kingdra kingdra
pokemon.vivillon-garden vivillon-garden pokemon.shiny.vivillon-garden vivillon-garden
pokemon.golduck golduck pokemon.shiny.golduck golduck
pokemon.lumineon lumineon pokemon.shiny.lumineon lumineon
pokemon.arceus-rock arceus-rock pokemon.shiny.arceus-rock arceus-rock
pokemon.goldeen goldeen pokemon.shiny.goldeen goldeen

There are items too!

Item Code Image Item Code Image
memory.fairy memory.fairy other-item.wishing-piece other-item.wishing-piece
other-item.repel other-item.repel other-item.bottle-cap other-item.bottle-cap
other-item.red-nectar other-item.red-nectar other-item.strange-souvenir other-item.strange-souvenir
other-item.super-lure other-item.super-lure other-item.poke-doll other-item.poke-doll
other-item.max-repel other-item.max-repel other-item.lure other-item.lure
other-item.poke-toy other-item.poke-toy other-item.galarica-twig other-item.galarica-twig
other-item.dynamax-crystal other-item.dynamax-crystal other-item.escape-rope other-item.escape-rope
other-item.yellow-nectar other-item.yellow-nectar other-item.pass-orb other-item.pass-orb
other-item.honey other-item.honey other-item.discount-coupon other-item.discount-coupon
other-item.heart-scale other-item.heart-scale other-item.armorite-ore other-item.armorite-ore

:arrow_right: A comprehensive list of all codes is here

:arrow_right: A partially complete visual guide is here

Or if you completely hate this and think it’s distracting and cluttering, there’s an option for you! Just go to your Preference and click here:

6 Likes

Update!
I have added the new Hisui pokemon. They do not appear on the list in the OP yet. If you want to used them, add -hisui to the Pokemon name. New Pokemon like Sneasler work too.

Sprites should also be tighter on mobile so they don’t overflow to multiple rows.

If the sprites appear to be loading in randomly, it could be because your browser has cached the old version. You can try this to do a refresh that clears your cache:

7 Likes

Big update! I basically rewrote half the plugin.

Gen 9 pokemon should be here!!! There are no official sprites so they are all fan-made

I can swap them out if you know of better looking ones.

The codes to specify what you want has been simplified. A Complete Set of Sprite Signature Codes can be found there. I also retrofitted it to work with the old code style so that I didn’t break everyone’s team all at once.

Some new animations have been added too.
VVV

15 Likes

Good quality update thanks, it’s easier being simplified.

Although incase anyone else has this problem, one of my spites broke so I had to update it. The older code for Arceus “pokesprite.arceus-normal” is now “pokemon.arceus” (without the -normal part) however, other types are still inclusive of -dark etc.

I also deleted the old code format pokesprite. from my other codes just to make it tidy.

1 Like

Probably one of the few edge cases where something breaks. I can now actually see when something is broken because you can see the empty slot. So I’ll go in and fix it for people whenever I see it.

I already found a couple of people that apparently had no idea how it worked and I guess just gave up lol. It also seems very picky about spaces so next update I’ll be sure to accommodate some whitespace

3 Likes