Charizard "collector" edition from dragon majesty

What if the font is more appealing would you charge more than the current one? Are you implying that the cost is justifiable because no one has taken the time out of their day to stamp cards themselves? Because in theory it’s only semi ok because it was at an event…?

Read exactly what dj said and stop trying to derail. If it was so easy to do, cards like the xy prerelease zard wouldn’t even exist. They’d all just turn into staff zards over time. People that could “get them stamped” would just buy them in mass and have it done and make a shitload of money or oversaturate the market trying. The questions you typed are just nonsense not worth responding to. Can you get the card made like you claimed or cant you? Cause if you can, show us.

1 Like

I can. You’re overthinking it actually.

K. So lets see it! Pm me your venmo and addy to send you the card. I’ll mark a corner so we know it’s the same card.

Show us what ya got. Im sure a lot of people here would love to see. We can rebump the thread once you have it made and compare it to the original.

Get to it, I’m sure you could capitalize on it!

:grin: choose something better than just “collector” though. Maybe “OFFICIAL”. I love you’re enthusiasm when it comes to discussions and proving someone wrong but you know me I derail things when shit hits the fan :wink:

In all seriousness though choose a better word, send me a free copy when you’re done!

It’s not gonna happen but you can send me both and we’ll compare the stamps under a microscope.

3 Likes

Not gonna match just like the ink never will on 1st stamps.

1 Like

It won’t MATCH but any card can get stamped. I never said I can replicate that exact card my arguement was any card can get stamped doesn’t mean this charizard is worth $900+

Cool argument dude. I guess i could buy gold star stickers like we had in elementary school and put those on my cards as well. That isnt at all what you were implying. You said you could buy 1000 cards, stamp them, and dial in that pricepoint. You cant. Not really interested in youtube videos about arts and crafts.

1 Like

Wasn’t this a fake stamp that got graded by Beckett? www.ebay.com/itm/STAFF-STAMP-ERROR-XY-Evolutions-Charizard-BECKETT-8-5-11-108-Prerelease-POP-1-/264255145072?_trksid=p2047675.m43663.l44720&nordt=true&rt=nc&orig_cvip=true

1 Like

Got it. Ditto on that “cool arguement” stuff.

Lets do it. Worth it just for the laughs to show all the people claiming they can stamp cards and have them turn out like something actually close. Love to see what $20 gets you in the stamping world.

Call up that CustomTCG guy who was making potato zards.

Correction I’d charge $20 a pop, BUT that’s if I were to make a legacy out of unofficial stamps. That’s why ima have to pass and just leave it up to you! :grin:

the card from an initial standpoint was most probably not the best thing to have done, but shit like this happens all the time in many different ways. Having not been certified by TCPI, its not official and therefore “could” be classed in the category of fake despite if it was handed out at an official event on the side.
Unfortunately there are people that want to make a buck on anything (*cough*jesus toast*cough*) then there are the followers that go along with it 'cause they see others profiting also.
The quality of how it was done is irrelevant!

2 Likes

To answer the OPs question which was “is this a real card?”
Yes it’s a real card.

The stamp on the other hand has no right or wrong answer to whether it’s real or not real. It is if you want it to be. And not if you don’t.
All I ask is that you respectfully share whichever opinion you come too.

Thanks,
Mjisaacs

Gotta give you CREDIT for explaining what I won’t at times. :yum:

Charlie was able to do it on a personal basis. That could mean anyone else could too.

3 Likes

As Chris and Dan have said, if it was possible to do it on a personal basis, why haven’t we seen people do it? There’s a ridiculous amount of money to be made in stamping cards if you could do it to a comparable standard to the real stamps, or using the same company. E3 Pikachus, worlds finalist Championship Arenas, STAFF Shellos, STAFF Evolutions and Team Up Charizards.

3 Likes

People have done it

*annoyed*