Card savers warping cards?

I’m preparing my first PSA submission ever… ( I’m a noob I know, anyhow I loaded up half the submission last night in the card saver 1’s I bought and went back to check on them today and they are looking slightly warped. Is this normal, should I be worried, should I take them out and use something else? Any feedback helps and would be appreciated, I don’t want there to be any chance of me ruining some of these grades. All gold stars!

I have cards that have been in card savers for over a decade and they are all wonderfully flat.
Now if your card is curved prior to putting it in the card saver it’ll take a long time to correct

3 Likes

Card saver 1s are the recommended holder for PSA submissions. I’ve never had an issue with warping so I wouldn’t worry. Do you have pictures so we can see what you’re talking about?

imgur.com/gallery/QLXd2D9
I don’t know if I’m over reacting but the pictures don’t do what I’m seeing Justice, someone give me some closure

^

Did you read my reply to your question? Didn’t that give you closure?

1 Like

Sometimes the newer ‘savers have a bit of factory induced warpage, but I haven’t personally seen any lasting effect on the cards. If anything the cards have straightened out the cardsaver

I had the similar thoughts of them as you but it doesn’t seem to be a problem.

I see how the holos could warp. Especially if you have them out in the open. In a cool dark closed room is where cards in those savers are safest. Moisture and humidity is a slithering snake that will find itself inside those savers, easily.

1 Like

Thank you king :heart:

Lol that’s not warping, this is warping

Also I hear people say humidity causes warping but I live in the desert with low humidity(rarely goes over 30%) and holos still warp like crazy if I dont put them in a binder/card saver.

(These were just bulk reverse holos so nothing important. )