Buyying psa 10 1st edition base set cards

Ninetales

Hitmonchan

Offering 2500USD for one of them, pretty good offer considering current PWC prices. Everything finished far under 2k.

Keep in mind PWWC is not the best place to check for market value. There’s a whole thread right now where people are actually complaining about PWWC since everything they sell, sell for really low. Doing a quick eBay search (which is the best place to check market value) led me to finding a Ninetales that sold for $2700 at the end of April so you might get some bites with that offer. However Hitmomchan seems to fetch a higher price. If I’m not mistaken Hitmonchan was a playable card back then so it’s harder to find in PSA 10 quality. The last sale on that one with eBay was close to $3800 also at the end of April. Really hope you find the cards for the price you want but just thought I’d inform you your prices might just be a little low. None the less happy hunting!
Mjisaacs

The prices have highly changed since then, just in one month we we’re down 30%

So I disagree. Your prices are off

The market seems to be falling into a pit right now so cash is king.

I may be slightly flexible on hitmonchan

1 Like

Do you have links to those listings below 2k for Ninetales or Hitmonchan? I am genuinely curious as these are the last two sold listing I could locate:

Ninetales $2650

Hitmonchan $3869.21.

Or did you mean for 1st Ed base holos in general? If so they each have separate values. But I think $2500 is a fair price for ninetales considering the last sale.

1 Like

Thanks for finding the links to the sales. I found them on eBay but didn’t know how to link them when using the app…

1 Like

All I was saying is to keep in mind that PWWC does not determine market price. I haven’t been keeping track of those cards personally so yah I probably was wrong. That was just a quick eBay search for you while you waited for other people’s answers/opinions. Sorry I screwed up was just trying to provide some helpful information in case you didn’t get a bite on your offers and was wondering why
Mjisaacs

1 Like

This is correct those cards have never been below that price recently. If they come up on pwcc again then probably yes. But Scott is correct that’s where those cards stand right now

1 Like

I don’t think the prices are accurate since everything is down but we can agree to disagree. I’m flexible on hitmonchan if anyone has one for sale. just let me know, I’m a good buyer with genuine interest.

just birthed a 1st ed hitmonchan 2 weeks ago. card is flawless except for one factory line running all away across his feet (which i heard was pretty common and why a 10 of him is so hard to come by). sending it in still anyways, but will prob get a 9 sadly :slightly_frowning_face:

gl, if it gets a 10 hit me up lol