WTB Hitmonchan 1st Ed Base PSA 9

$1000.00

1 Like

Good luck with your search, but you might have to check recent sold prices to get that card.

1 Like

@kh36,

Thanks, and that’s the number I came up with based off recent sold prices (:

You might need a little more wiggle room, the last 3 in the US have gone for the $1400 mark. Saying that, you might find a seller willing to come down some by cutting out eBay fees. Let us know how you get on!

1 Like

@thevenusaurgarden,

Went off the lowest of the 3 $1200, $1000 may be low but it’s in the ball park. Waiting on the auction that ends in 2 days to adjust, will update thread.

1 Like

Problem with trying to buy on E4 is that no one will sell something under market. I would try to buy the auction but if you want to buy one from a collector here, the price will have to be attractive

3 Likes

Especially when someone else on here is offering more for the same card.
www.elitefourum.com/t/mewtuws-buy-thread-1st-edition-wotc-holos/31462/1

2 Likes

For multiple weeks with multiple bumps and zero luck lol. Not to mention that one sold for $2200 via best offer from PWCC literally 5 days ago. There’s a 0% chance anyone on this forum is going to sell it for $1k.

3 Likes

I can confirm there has been zero interest for my offer lol

6 Likes

Your best bet at getting one at the best possible price is probably winning it in auction. This one has a day left & close to your asking price www.ebay.com/itm/1999-Hitmonchan-PSA-9-1st-Edition-Shadowless-Base-Set-Holo/164811020489?hash=item265f8098c9%3Ag%3AVKkAAOSw2AxgdQ2O&LH_Auction=1

3 Likes

haha let him have a chance :wink:

Can close thread, purchased card

6 Likes

I guess the naysayers were wrong

2 Likes