Looking for a psa 10 1st ed base set card

Willing to pay last going rate

mewtwo last going price= 1920- fees = 1750USD

gyarados last going price = 1750- fees = 1600USD

Nine tales, last going price 2200- fees= 20000USD

Hitmonchan - 3kUSD

Looking for one of these, thanks.

1 Like

Those are the going rates for auctions. If you want to buy outside of an auction you’re going to have to pay a premium.

5 Likes

Good luck, prices probably aren’t high enough to grab anyone’s attention unless they absolutely need to sell. I have a Mewtwo, but can’t let it go for that at all.

1 Like

I’ve sold a Gyarados not to long ago for 2k outside of Ebay, auctions always end low, often lower than market price.

I would sell you my shadowless NON first edition psa 10 gyarados at that price :wink:

I mean this is fair market value, weather you guys like it or not. I might be willing to pay slightly more, lmk if u got

1 Like

Those are PWCC auctions… there’s numerous examples of their auctions being the highest sales for certain cards this year.

I’ve personally seen tons of regular auctions for the same items go above active BIN listings.

I know that auctions don’t always reflect the actual value, but they’re still relevant.

Are these really the established prices or just the lowest they have sold for? Have multiple copies of these cards sold this low?

I mean if this is what the fair market value is certainly you should have no trouble finding sellers?

Don’t forget that on ebay people are trying to get you to buy their items whereas here you are trying to convince someone to sell. It’s not the same marketplace. I hope you find someone who is willing to sell though. Good luck

5 Likes

2 Likes

Keep in mind that when you see Mewtwo finish at $1920, that was the second highest bid for the card. The actual highest bid was likely something like $2200+, which is what the highest bidder was willing to pay. In order to beat out the highest bidder you’d have to bid more than that amount at the last second. You have to account for this when asking for a BIN from someone.

Also keep in mind that you’re trying to draw out a card here, not buy it on the market. So fair market value doesn’t really apply.

Your best bet would be to win an eBay auction. People keep playing hot potato with these 1st Base 10s so you should have no issues getting them at your prices.

1 Like

These cards are rare, so most people don’t let go of them for “market price.” Also you need to understand the last sold price is not market price. One sale does not constitute a true market. Hope this helps amigo.

I could let my Hitmonchan go for $4500.

I think you should try to buy off PWCC. Might be your best bet! Best of luck