Looking for 1st ed base Mewtwo PSA 9

HELP! My forum identity is being held hostage! ONLY YOU CAN HELP!

Look, I know you have this card:

And I know it’s a PSA 9. Now, you can either have a smelly old card stinking up your collection or exchange it for money. Then you can get that shiny new thing you’ve been eyeing.

Serious talk.
Looking for PSA 9 1st edition base set Mewtwo.

These 9s are so hard to put a price on because they have made nice gains in the past few months so sales tend to be highly variable. The Mewtwo in particular seems to have massive variability on the eBay completed sales. As such, it’s hard to say what they are truly worth at the moment.

This is the last card I need and I’m prepared to pay what it takes to get it. That being said, I’m more keen on the thick stamp than the thin stamp. Therefore, I’m going to be far more flexible on the thick price than the thin price.
Thick $600
Thin $500

Open to negotiation, I’m not trying to rip anyone off here. If you have the card and want to sell it, we can work out a fair price. If you don’t have the card, feel free to contribute your opinion as to what a fair price would be.

Must be willing to ship to Canada.

Original post for historical context:

*I’m very close to completing my complete PSA 9 1st ed base set collection. Please help me finish!

I am looking for the following cards 1st ed base set cards:
PSA 9 Blastoise - $1050
PSA 9 Venusaur - $600
PSA 9 Chansey - $300
PSA 9 Mewtwo - $425 (thin) $550 (thick)

PSA 9 Bill
PSA 9 Pokedex - $20

PSA 9 Pikachu (Yellow cheeks)
PSA 9 Grass energy - $10
Prices are USD. Willing to work out something in Canadian money if desired (avoiding exchange rate fees). Must be willing to ship to Canada.*

2 Likes

There’s a guy on kijiji that had the Mewtwo and Venusaur for $800 CAD a couple weeks ago… I missed that absolute steal. :slightly_frowning_face:

Good offers, except maybe Chansey. I’ll let you know if I come across any of these cards.

The Chansey is a bit low, I’m keeping my eye on the PWCC auctions for now I’ll have a better idea of the current market after they close and maybe bump the price up.

And of course I’m willing to negotiate on these prices. If anyone else has feedback on the prices, I’d appreciate that too!

Judging from ebay, it looks like blastoise is going for around $1,200. Might want to raise your offer on that

BUMP & UPDATED!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM9uMJWtNww