Mew 2006 Battle Road 148/PCG-P Single & GEM MINT 10 Price?

Hi!

I was wondering how much this card would be worth ungraded and how much at a GEM MINT 10?

I know there is only one of these graded out there at a PSA 6.

I’ve been trying to search how many of these cards were given out to participants but cannot find any info. I did message a Japanese seller who recently put up the card in played condition on Ebay but he or she was also unsure.

Higher resolution: s22.postimg.org/jv91cyhi9/img254.jpg

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you. :blush:

It’s very hard to put concrete prices on cards this obscure or hard to find, as they rarely go up for sale. I haven’t been able to find this card for a decent price =/

I want that card very bad.

Kinda glad I picked this for $35 a year or so ago from Y!J, saw the card being auctioned all the time (almost a month), no one was buying it so I decided to pick it up, it was in mint condition.

That’s unfortunately the issue! I’ll try message the person who has the PSA 6. See what his verdict is.

I graded the Mew and sold it to a upccc member. Sale was for $70 which included shipping. The card should have gotten a better grade than PSA 6 but since it didn’t fit into my collection needs, I didn’t send it back to be regraded. Currently there’s one for sale on YJ.

2 Likes

I feel as if it should be worth more than that, I’ll hold on to it if it does get a PSA 10 as it would be great to add to the collection!

That’s the bummer about cards. I’ve got several I feel should be worth more than they are. But until they realize a higher price, there’s not much to be said for my feelings. Haha

Haha, it is a shame, which cards were they?

Me?

Older event STAFF promos. SAMPLE sets are too low. And probably my biggest one is PSA 9/10 Shinings and Crystals. Those suckers end low consistently, especially the 9’s, and it is just silly.

2 Likes

Do you think any cards are overpriced?

For sure.

PSA 10 Gold stars are becoming more reasonable, but those were far too high.
FA Anniversary Pikachus are too high.
BW101 Genesect is a bit high. Just given relative rarity to other DVD promos. But I understand it.

Those come to mind immediately. Obviously I believe the market determines a fair price. I don’t operate on my own or anything. But yeah.

2 Likes

Damn, I’ve totally forgotten to participate this discussion.

I bought the first PSA 10 Battle Road Mew that @pottsinator managed to grade some months ago. Price was $450 shipped, few weeks after our deal couple more 10’s and PSA 9 had appeared in pop report.

Only reason I’m bumping old thread is there seems to be so many mysteries around this card’s pricing and especially availibility. Hopefully this info helps future sales, even ungraded excellent copies sell atm. for ~$50 at ebay which is really well imo. :blush:

2 Likes

Id love a gem mint version of this card. May have to try my luck on yj soon. It super nice.

It’s time to sell my psa10 copy! :wink:

1 Like

Ooh, battle road Mew.

I picked this one up back in the day for about $20. I can’t say if my copy is a gem mint, but it’s pretty high up there.

Since it’s pretty rare now, I’d say you’re looking at $80 - $150 for a Gem Mint, since it was a one time production kinda deal. I’m not sure how many exist, but you’d be looking in the low thousands.

I’m interested! But the big question… how much? :wink: