BUYING! Cards I need for my sets! (Wants list in post)

Hello everyone! Pokesoap here! I’m a set collector looking to complete every English main series set! At this time, I only want the normal and unlimited prints. Get your fancy 1st editions and reverses outta here! (for now! : D )

Here is a link to my wants list: pokesoap.weebly.com/pokemon-wants-list.html

My wants list has all the rares/ultra rares I need, plus the price I’m looking to pay for each card. If you want to sort it, press control/command + f, and type in the set to search! Easy peasy!

For condition I’m looking for M, NM, and LP+. Don’t you dare show me any cards with creases! Also, while promos are listed on my wants page, they are of very low priority at the moment. Sets always come first! :grin: Also, I don’t want any PSA cards.

Thank you so much! Excited to hear your responses! :grin:

Trollandtoad will have most of those cards and in your price range also

I’m actually a little weary buying off of Troll and toad. I’ve had a few cards shipped to me in “NM” condition with small creases and such. I usually make my purchases off of TCG Player due to better experiences. I wanted to make a post here as I prefer to buy from other collectors.

1 Like

Love the list. Lots of work involved in putting that all together. If I was more organized I could fill some of the holes. Only have some of the early sets organized and inventoried. If you want to see some of the WotC stuff I have take a peek here: www.elitefourum.com/t/wtt-wtb-reverse-holo-eseries-and-a-few-legendary-coll/15428/1

are you looking for just English or Japanese jumbo cards as well?