WTB: Unlimited WotC Holos + Rares NM to NM/M Condition

Hello everyone! Pokesoap here, looking to purchase some cards! Recently I went through my binders and sold cards that I found in unsuitable condition for my sets. I need some new cards to fill those empty spaces, that’s where you guys come in!

Please keep in mind these cards will be binder cards for the entirety of their lives, and will never be graded. I want the cards to be NM, NM/M if possible. I’m not looking for perfection, a few white spots here and there is fine, as well as some light scratching. Don’t sell me the cards you’re planning to grade at a premium, and please don’t try to sell me the singles as graded card prices. If I had to put a PSA equivalent to the condition of cards I’m looking for, I’m looking for ungraded cards in the PSA 7 - PSA 8.5 range. If I wanted perfect M cards, I’d buy graded PSA 9s and 10s.

For a base I have taken my prices from TCG Player, but am very open to negotiation. If a price seems like a “low ball” to you for the condition you’re presenting, let me know, and I’ll go up. That’s what the “+” sign is for! I’ve defaulted the majority of the non-holos at $1, if I’m off, I’ll adjust when we’re negotiating.

Why am I not purchasing these cards off TCG Player? I like to buy from other collectors, have the opportunity to look at images of the cards before purchase, and have the security and quality from E4. I know I could just go on Ebay and knock out this list, but I’d rather support this community.

Also, I’m currently only looking for standard Unlimited WotC cards. Please don’t offer me anything off this list, error prints, 1st editions, shadowless, whatever. It’s important that I keep the variants in my sets separate.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I have a few errands to run today so I’m not going to be instant responding to PMs.

Thank you so much, and without further ado, here’s the list! I have not marked anything with set #s, if that’s a problem, let me know and I’ll clarify.

Base:

Alakazam $7+

Ninetales $3 +

Venusaur $20 +

Gyarados $4+

Hitmonchan $2 +

Machamp (Star Foil) $2 +

Magneton $2 +

Zapdos $4 +

Clefairy $4 +

Nidoking $4 +

Mewtwo $5 +

Pokemon Trader $1 +

Pokemon Breeder $1 +

Lass $1 +

Item Finder $1 +

Devolution Spray $ 1 +

Electabuzz $ 1 +

Super Energy Removal $ 1 +

Jungle:

Snorlax Holo $ 9 +

Pinsir Holo $ 5 +

Wigglytuff Holo $4 +

Mr. Mime Holo $6 +

Victreebel Holo $5 +

Flareon Holo $10 +

Nidoqueen Holo $4 +

Clefable Holo $6 +

Venomoth Holo $4 +

Electrode Holo $4 +

Jolteon Non-Holo $1

Flareon Non-Holo $1

Victreebel Non-Holo $1

Electrode Non-Holo $1

Snorlax Non-Holo $1

Scyther Non-Holo $1

Pincer Non-Holo $1

Vile plume Non-Holo $1

Wigglytuff Non-Holo $1

Mr. Mime non-Holo $1

Kangaskhan Non-Holo $1

Fossil

Hypno Holo $5 +

Magneton Holo $3 +

Aerodactyle Holo $3 +

Ditto Holo $5 +

Lapras Holo $3 +

Dragonite Holo $10 +

Gengar Holo $10 +

Raichu Holo $4 +

Muk Holo $3 +

Hitmonlee Holo $6 +

Moltres Holo $6 +

Gengar Non-Holo $1

Aerodactyl Non-Holo $1

Articulo Non-Holo $1

Ditto Non-Holo $1

Magneton Non-Holo $1

Lapras Non-Holo $1

Hypno Non-Holo $1

Base 2:

Clefable $3 +

Rocket

Dark Alakazam Holo $4 +

Dark Machamp Holo $4 +

Dark Mageton Holo $4 +

Dark Hypno Non-Holo $1

Dark Dugtrio Non-Holo $1

Dark Magneton Non-Holo $1

Dark Charizard Non-Holo $4 +

Dark Slowbro Non-Holo $1

Dark Arbok Non-Holo $1

Dark Gyarados Non-Holo $1

Gym Hero:

Misty Tentacruel $3 +

Gym Challenge

Koga’s Beedrill $3 +

Koga’s Ditto $5 +

Sabrina’s Alakazam $7 +

Blaine’s Ninetales $2 +

Brock’s Dugtrio $1+

Giovanni’s Pinsir $1 +

Neo Discovery

Espeon Holo $15 +

Magnemite holo $ 3 +

Unown A holo $2 +

Smeargle Holo $5 +

Neo Rev

Delibird Holo $7 +

Neo Destiny

Dark Tyranitar $17 +

Thank you! Looking forward to your PMs!

3 Likes

I bet Im sure I can help you with your list here! I just need to go buy a soda and start looking. lol

1 Like