WTB 1st edition Base holos, have cards to trade

I’m slightly changing my collection goals to being more focused on raw cards. I know, I know. I’m looking for the following cards in NM and will post prices I’m thinking but could change based on condition, obviously. All cards are 1st edition base set holos.

Venusaur - $200
Alakazam - $150
Clefairy - $85
Mewtwo - $125

www.elitefourum.com/t/non-mint-base-1st-holos/16514/1

Those are the only ones I have, what do you value them with those conditions/ are you interested in them?

also are you buying or just trading?

You could crack those 7s and 8s which are pretty much near mint. If you value a near mint at 75.00 or a little more, adding a 10.00 grading fee to it would be your value.

You could crack those 7s and 8s which are pretty much near mint. If you value a near mint at 75.00 or a little more, adding a 10.00 grading fee to it would be your value.

Can you show me 8s selling for 75?

I’m buying and trading.

The whitening on all of these is fine with me. I’m really looking for cards without scratches on the front, especially the foil. It’s hard to tell from pictures there. Can you speak to the scratches?

I could probably crack my poliwrath and magneton and it would be a wash after everything but I disagree with Mewtwo, Zapdos, Clefairy and Raichu. Those PSA8 are valued higher enough than raw NM to not crack.

imgur.com/a/peqA5

those are the other pictures I have of them now, they are coming in the mail in like 2 weeks

Looks like they all have scratching on the foil. Send me better pictures when you get them in the mail

From what I’ve seen $75 is the median for a PSA 6 lately.

1 Like

Lol cracking PSA 8 1st edition base for your binder is a great way to downsize your collection, while getting no money in return

Where did I say psa 8s were selling for 75.00???

Well you said to just crack my cards out to get raw when my actual intention is sell or trade my PSA cards in exchange for raw cards and pocket the difference. Or something like trade PSA 8 Zapdos for raw Clefairy and poliwrath. By cracking the case I’m throwing away money and trade bait

I was basing that on you’re valuation. The only difference between an ungraded 7 and a graded 7 is 10 bucks.

I have many 7 and 8 quality. But it would be “throwing away money and trade bait” if I didn’t add 10.00 to grade them before selling them below true valuation.
Figuring everyone would feel the same especially those of us on e4?

So yeah I’ll probably crack poliwrath, Gyarados and magneton to your point. But the difference between raw and the value of my PSA 8 Raichu Mewtwo Clefairy and Zapdos is worth taking advantage of imo

Yes, I totally agree with the 8s. Even the 7s I would try to auction first hoping to get more;)

Just picked up a Charizard! Got the big one out of the way. Anybody else have some on my list? Willing to buy or trade. Thanks!

2 Likes

So I actually got burned on the Charizard. Dude sent me unlimited and damaged. Sigh. Thank you ebay protection!

Anyways I updated my list and still looking! I increased prices I’m offering. Response here or PM work.

I got the holos, tried taking a few more pics to make it more clear.

I used the lighting to highlight all silvering / damage / scratching, and they look a lot better from a binder, or just straight on, but this should show everything!

thelovechef.imgur.com/all/

Thanks, I’ll send you a PM.