Interested in adding a psa 10 base set 1st edition Holo to my collection,
I’m interested in:

Alakazam 2k
Mewtwo 3.5k
Nidoking 1.5k
Ninetales 3k
Raichu 2.5k
Venusaur 3.5k

Let me know what you’ve got if interested, thanks!

3 Likes

You will likely need to increase your offers to get the bites you seek.

Some recent eBay sales:

• The last 3 Venusaur sales have been in the $4.3-4.5k range (you have to go back to March 30th to find a sale that went for $3.3k)
  • The most recent Alakazam sale was for $4.3k and the two sales before that went for about $3.6k
  • The most recent Raichu sale was for $2.9k
  • The last two Nidoking sales were for $2.3k and $2.5k

I couldn’t find any 2020 public sales for Mewtwo or Ninetales.

Good luck.

7 Likes

Tru tru, prices are negotiable. That said, I know the price targets are on the lower end. I’m here to bypass eBay and their fees, which takes a big chunk of profit from the seller.

I use Mavin.io to track sale prices btw, also would like to note that some of the high prices that things have sold at have been relisted suggesting a canceled sale.

4 Likes

Yeah, but it is only 10% so you wills till need to crank those numbers up couple hundred bucks. Just my opinion, but you need to go fishing with some bigger bait right now as fewer people are selling.

Bets of luck though! Post pics when you get them!

2 Likes

Yup prices definitely negotiable, I’ve got no problem adding a few hundred bucks. But man, I stepped away from the game for a year and the prices went up a whole lot. Does anyone know what happened?

1 Like

This has happened: Jonandek Collection LOL
Big money spenders have entered the game :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Demand > Limited Supply

1 Like

Just curious, which of the sales I mentioned have had the cards re-listed?

@hyruleguardian,
not saying the sales that you specifically mentioned, but it does happen.
mavin.io/search?q=venusaur+psa+10+base+1st&bt=sold
If you see multiple sales of the same, it was relisted. In fact, that french venusaur is still on ebay.

1 Like

Yes, I understand that eBay sales are not always final and it’s possible for cards getting re-listed. I was just asking if you had noticed that applied to any of the specific sales I mentioned.

1 Like

@hyruleguardian,
no

the last alakazam and raichu sold for 2.5k each by pokemoncardpsa about two weeks ago. was pretty under the radar tho

if mta adds a couple of hundred for some of them, not impossible to get

me myself had 2k on slowking long ago and paid close to 4k for it…prices on wtb lists are not gospel

@sgbased ,

PSA 10 Raichu with PSA 7 Prefable corners