WOTC Era Pokémon Card Master Sets

Hi all,

I am new to this forum but looking to purchase a large number of sets / cards to complete all standard, 1st edition and errors from the Wizards of the Coast era Pokémon card sets.

Has anybody got any advice as to where I can find sellers for these?

Jaime

Lots of patience and time for those that are harder to get. Hours of eBay and followed searches to keep up to date on new listing and such… Also someone may come to you on here but you will likely have to seek many sources to find sellers if you want to get it done in a timely manner. This could be accelerated with willingness to pay top dollar obviously, but if your patient it will save you a lot of money!

I was in the same boat as you not too long ago

thecardguyz here helped me with about 250 of my Base Set - Neo Uncommon and Commons at a very reasonable price

He didnt have too many rares / holos to move, but those are always readily available on many sites.

Maybe shoot him a PM, see if he has any more.

I was very thankful to get basically every uncommon and common knocked off my list in one go

As for holos, I basically have doubles of about 75% from Base Set - Team Rocket, couple Neo holos as well but not too many. Just depends on the condition youre looking for.

Would love to move some for Holos I still need!

I help sometimes with a set but it just hurts too much to lose multiple sets all at one time:(

1 Like