BGS 10 Pristine Skyridge Charizard 1/1

Probably the highlight of the first round of PWCC auction. What do you think it will finish?

www.ebay.com/itm/401493882731

I know there is a PSA 10 Gold Star Charizard starting next week. Eager to see what that will finish at auction.

1 Like

Is this the same one that gets auctioned off every week?

Lost its magic.

7 Likes

I have no idea. I generally don’t follow BGS auctions. Just saw it on the PWCC auction tracker. Stood out for me anyways.

1 Like

It’ll still get a good price, but as I stated in that thread a month or so ago the way in which this card has been handled has adversely effected the eventual (legit) sale price that it can achieve. The price yo-yoing, the multiple attempts to auction the card at various price…sometimes thousands of dollars apart.

The final sale price for it the last time it went up (if it actually sold) would’ve been disappointing for the seller. Thi card is starting to turn into a meme

1 Like

Ugly Zard is ugly.

2 Likes

Just read up on it now, ya things seem off with its history. Hopefully, now that it’s consigned to PWCC it’ll find a legitimate home. Possible shade could still happen but less likely if he bids on his own items and needs to pay consignment fees.

“BGS is so much stricter than PSA, BGS 10 is the ultimate grade PRISTINE?! BLACK LABEL?!, death to PSA lololol”

• Guy who owns 350 PSA and 3 BGS graded cards

this card was graded shit.

dunno what happened. Test the bgs waters and you will see. asll your gems will be 9 or 9.5 at best :nerd_face: very few are worthy of actual grading with them. This is just exception of 1 card.

In person though im sure it doesnt look bad, probably just some edge whitening hanging off but not damage.

english cards with bgs are graded differently imo. Japanese old back cards are really punished in my opinion by both psa and bgs depending on set no rarities/shinnings/trophies. Seen a fair few 9.5 that look like strong psa 9s on the engrish side of things. The only actual black labels and gold labels ive seen is from pack fresh english mostly. Theres less japanese old back pristine then there is english. crazy. On the market anyway, like ive seen neo gen pristine golds and stuff aswell. BUt guess that haS TO do with much more people wanting to grade the english cards.

Its kind of strange. but in another years time ill have 6 bgs cards :nerd_face:

#syndicatebeckettmasterraCE

#one day bgs will hear my words and make theere gold label as kind as a psa 10 and there black label like there current gold label is now so they can take over psa because that is all thats holding them back in the field and if they did this they would gain 50-75% of the pokemon market share making a grade beyond the realm of possibility is not realistic for any collector which is why psa will continue to kick them in the nutsack

it will probably never happen though no matter how much times i yell and scream

1 Like

3 Likes