BGS 10 Black Label Shiny Zard

What do you guys think this is worth? Guy says current offer is $8k lol

5 Likes

Aaaaaaand another Hidden Fates thread

11 Likes

I say $10k easy, if not higher. Wouldn’t you take this over a PSA 9 1st edition base Charizard?

6 Likes

There are going to be a lot of these - they finally perfected both the centering and back edges problems that have plagued these full art cards for a long time.

And by “a lot”, I mean, quite a few more than the 0 or 1 that exist for most Charizards, not necessarily hundreds or anything. And that’s only because substatially fewer people submit pokemon cards to BGS compared to PSA.

1 Like

I always wanted to talk to people who did this and see how profitable it is. People who buy new sets and hunt for chase card, send it in for express grading, then flip it immediately. If he got an actual offer for 8k…take it dude.

3 Likes

So the set that people constantly are saying has short supply, and has been out for a total of 6 days, already has a black label? If someone immediately graded a Black Label… it might not be the last black label.

12 Likes

What a goofy looking card. Charizard looks like a cheaply made plastic toy. Yuk…

14 Likes

Hidden fates is finally a set where english cards are decent in terms of quality control; most of them come out of the packs in flawless condition; with the common issue of centering, but other than that, cards are better than most if not all modern era sets. Quality control improved and im sure we’ll see MANY 10’s…but not sue about Black labels :stuck_out_tongue:!

yep definitely worth more than psa 10 1st ed holos :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Take the money and sprint very far away

12 Likes

The first Reshiram and Charizard Secret Rare Black Label 10 on Ebay sold for $8900.00 so I wouldn’t be surprised if someone drops 5 figures on this. That’s going to depreciate faster than a new car though I bet but if the seller has that good of an offer he better take it.

no.

9 Likes

It’s worth whatever someone will pay for it. Whether that valuation will remain at the given price as more black labels come out, is the real question (spoiler alert: it won’t come close)

2 Likes

The sale didn’t happen. Be careful interpreting auction results especially on a card like that.

3 Likes

11 Likes

That last .5 of a sub grade literally adds thousands to the price…

It’s on eBay now sitting at 8.2K on a 3 day auction. #notgunnalinkit

I will say on a card like this there’s a huge difference between an “offer” or an auction bid and a completed sale.

1 Like

I searched for it and found probstein auctioning off 12 PSA 10 ultra shiny gx charizards all ending at 11:40 pm lol. 12 ending within the same minute.

Another guy is auctioning off 11 BGS Reshizards ending on the same day.

3 Likes

How can you tell if the sake never happens?