Best Way To Get PSA To Aknowledge/Add A Variant to List?

Title. Want to grade a card not in their system. Best way to make sure it is accurately distinguished by PSA?

Slip a 10 spot in with the toploader lol

3 Likes

If it’s something widely distributed in a product though and not some really strange error they should have these in their system right…?

See base 1999-2000.

Clear documented variant. They recognize the pack variant but not the cards and some people have lobbied for it going back a few years at least.

It took me three years and tons of effort to finally get them to designate “Shadowless” on the label. I remember letting out a huge WHOOPIE and called my best friends in the hobby to tell them. I was soooo happy. I think that was 2003.

Good luck with your quest.

2 Likes

Is there a reason why they are so stubborn about it? Seems in their best interest to recognize more things so thar more people send those items in to grade.

I’d love to know this, too, because I find it incredibly weird that they won’t label the 1999-2000 4th print variants.

@pokeaddict84 ,

If the card is not in the system, you provide the most amount of information about the card as you can. They will go through a thorough research process before applying the ‘correct label’.

Your label description could very well become the de facto label for those cards moving forth.

-Confirmed by PSA 5/6/20

It’s a little more understandable with 4th print cards cause it’s only a copy-write line difference. The shadowless was an artwork difference. They would see little reason to designate a new card just based on that.

1 Like

When did we start battling for the shadowless no damage ninetales? The war rages on…

1 Like